Harrison Smith chokes Lamb out of bounds. No flag

J-man

Reaction score
Why do you people complain about the refs? Makes no sense to me. There is NO conspiracy against the Cowboys. None.

Refs make bad calls, they miss calls, thats just life. They do it for everyone.

Really? Are we supposed to applaud their poor job performance? I understand what you're saying, but people will always complain about blatantly awful calls, as they should. If I do a shi**y job at work I could get yelled at and/or disciplined, why shouldn't NFL refs? And I have to say this year has been especially poor officiating IMHO. Just like the 3 terrible personal foul calls against us on the go ahead drive.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I know there are always missed calls and 50/50 calls, but I was really surprised this MMA move didn’t draw a flag. Anybody got a clip?

I bet Lamb gets fined for having his Jersey untucked during the play.

It looked really weird. I assumed his hand was caught.

bewp7

Reaction score
idk what happen but i dont think he was really chocking him or there would be a brawl

ceedee just walk away after so it must just look worser then it was

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I know there are always missed calls and 50/50 calls, but I was really surprised this MMA move didn’t draw a flag. Anybody got a clip?

I bet Lamb gets fined for having his Jersey untucked during the play.
Dam, I noticed that too. The dude was probably trying to get CeeDee to respond and he didn't....great job CeeDee!

Sydla

Reaction score
I was expecting something worse like Smith pinned Lamb to ground by his neck.

If that was Kearse on Jefferson we wouldn’t think twice about it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We don't see many comments about when we benefit from the same.

My conspiracy theory has nothing to do with Dallas, but the league wanting more control over games.

There is NO reason not to have a ref in front of a monitor....not to correct every single mistake but to fix the egregious stuff that really impacts the game...like a phantom roughing the passer, etc.

They don't do it because it's a way to keep games close (and TV sets on) if need be.

Either that or they are completely ignorant, or consider people talking about the awful refs to be a good thing overall.
Just homer fans complaining. Yet you rarely hear about a mistake going out way.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Systemic

adjective

1. relating to a system, especially as opposed to a particular part.
    "the leagues bias is systemic rather than random"
When someone isn’t happy they say it’s systemic. The new buzz word for boo hoo me.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Really? Are we supposed to applaud their poor job performance? I understand what you're saying, but people will always complain about blatantly awful calls, as they should. If I do a shi**y job at work I could get yelled at and/or disciplined, why shouldn't NFL refs? And I have to say this year has been especially poor officiating IMHO. Just like the 3 terrible personal foul calls against us on the go ahead drive.
It’s not the complaint, it’s the dumb idea that there is a ref or league conspiracy against the cowboys.

shabazz

Reaction score
When someone isn’t happy they say it’s systemic. The new buzz word for boo hoo me.

I thought the new word was victimization.

I don’t do social media so I’m always behind the times

ghst187

Reaction score
Yeah saw that, the org needs to send that to the league, needs to be a fine….

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I thought the new word was victimization.

I don’t do social media so I’m always behind the times
Yah that’s way old. Now everyone else is the reason someone has made poor choices in their life.

systemic, oppression, mental health, etc…..etc….

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

That should have been a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct even if Smith didn't mean it. He held Lamb down by the neck after the play was over and out of bounds. It was at least as flagrant as Gregory's bump, but I'm guessing that the officials didn't notice the chokehold.

BTW. great pass by Wilson on the run.

Reactions: BAT

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
or the bogus no call...like that choke out of ceedee.
goodells minions...like their swampy over-lord...suck.
Don't you know that everything is on the up and up and there is nothing that happens in secret to try to manipulate the outcome of anything...

shabazz

Reaction score
Yah that’s way old. Now everyone else is the reason someone has made poor choices in their life.

systemic, oppression, mental health, etc…..etc….

I get that. The way i was using systemic is to represent the state of officiating. Some of us watch a lot of other games besides the Cowboys and it’s odd that certain teams get the lions share of penalties.

Case in point, the Raiders have gone through a dozen coaches and hundreds of different players in the last 35 years yet they are continually leading the league in penalties. I could say the same about other teams as well. But what irks me is that the packers, Steelers, giants and patriots seem to get a fraction of the penalties other teams get........so the bias isn’t just a Cowboys issue.

Up until 2 years ago officiating and new ticky tack rules were the worst thing about the NFL.....now it something worse

shabazz

Reaction score
Don't you know that everything is on the up and up and there is nothing that happens in secret to try to manipulate the outcome of anything...

If the several years hasn’t taught us to question everything and everybody.....nothing will