Harrison Smith chokes Lamb out of bounds. No flag

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Why do you people complain about the refs? Makes no sense to me. There is NO conspiracy against the Cowboys. None.

Refs make bad calls, they miss calls, thats just life. They do it for everyone.
It’s clearly an interesting topic to many. That’s why the threads go on for days. We want to know if others saw it the same way as us, how a ref could miss or call it, and if there’s a good defense of the call.

Conspiracy? Hardly anyone says that. Some, like me, say that refs are humans and humans can be biased.

We’ve had some uniquely bad (weird) calls over the years.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I said in another thread that I used to like Harrison Smith as a player. As of last night he is now my most hated player and I hope someone takes out his knees.

Proof

Reaction score
WHAT??? That was blatant and clearly meant to hurt Lamb. He held onto his neck for several seconds. Lamb was tapping out.

lol, he literally was tapping out. too funny. (not "funny" but you know)

fivetwos

Reaction score
Why do you people complain about the refs? Makes no sense to me. There is NO conspiracy against the Cowboys. None.

Refs make bad calls, they miss calls, thats just life. They do it for everyone.
We don't see many comments about when we benefit from the same.

My conspiracy theory has nothing to do with Dallas, but the league wanting more control over games.

There is NO reason not to have a ref in front of a monitor....not to correct every single mistake but to fix the egregious stuff that really impacts the game...like a phantom roughing the passer, etc.

They don't do it because it's a way to keep games close (and TV sets on) if need be.

Either that or they are completely ignorant, or consider people talking about the awful refs to be a good thing overall.

JBS

Reaction score
And what penalty exactly do you suppose they should have called? This literally isn’t a penalty. Flag for choking? Stop it.

Lutonio

Reaction score
It’s clearly an interesting topic to many. That’s why the threads go on for days. We want to know if others saw it the same way as us, how a ref could miss or call it, and if there’s a good defense of the call.

Conspiracy? Hardly anyone says that. Some, like me, say that refs are humans and humans can be biased.

We’ve had some uniquely bad (weird) calls over the years.

I thought the original post said as much. I never said conspiracy or anything like that, and I specifically said to always expect missed calls. It was just a particularly surprising non-call to me.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Just trying to slip him a note to get on his Christmas card list, or a C note asking for playoff tickets......

JBS

Reaction score
you can't give him the business after the play is over out of bounds.
just stop.
it was CLEARLY a dirty play that should've been called.

Lololol y’all just complain about anything and everything..complain about the bogus penalties that were called

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
They called Basham for a roughing the passer call yet the exact same play happened when Barr hit Rush. All fans want is consistency. Call it down the middle. When you start getting into this petty bs is when you get theories that the refs are against a team.

Barrs hit was worse he drove Rush to ground and on top of him, basham lowered and tackled cousins legs and made effort not to land on him . I was posting at the barr hit , how come that was not roughing and many in the forum agreed.