Harsh reality of our fanbase

blueblood70

Reaction score
We have nearly more "player fans" than cowboys fans. If you don't love the Star first then you can kick rocks along with Romo, Dez and anyone else those fans have their wierd emotional crush on.

You can always replace a player but you can never replace the :starspin:
true back the blue #DFFL

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This sounds weirdly cultish.

You are going to be asked to sign an oath of loyalty next week. Don’t mind that chip they inject into your neck. It’s just a way to keep track of Cowboy fans in case they get lost or kidnapped. Don’t listen to those that say it’s a mind control device.

Praxit

Reaction score
...lol.. this must be a joke thread. If your really a cowboy fan.... a trully...trully cowboy fan. Bleed that blue n white. Then you would understand that 20+ yrs of zippo, is a load of insane nonsense that is hard to assimilate in the Dallas Football world.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
We have nearly more "player fans" than cowboys fans. If you don't love the Star first then you can kick rocks along with Romo, Dez and anyone else those fans have their wierd emotional crush on.

Strongly disagree. Fans that love "the star" are phony fans who love Jerry. Fans who love the players are true fans.

People really act like the Cowboys are some public good or even sillier, a higher concept that transcends football. The Dallas Cowboys are a business out to get your money. When you remove the players from the equation, what (or who) is left?

cowboyec

Reaction score
Solid draft.
We got better I think.

WE RIDE TIL WE DIE!!!!!!!!

:starspin:COWBOYS:starspin:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score

I have been a Cowboys fan since the womb. I will not apologize for also being a Texas Longhorns and Judson Rockets homer......so yes, I want my players represented in Big D, and I do get upset when certain players I want are not chosen, especially for scrubs like Felix Jones and Barbie Crapenter. I am not saying I want every Longhorn, but this year, I really wanted Poona Ford, and it was a punch in the manhood that we took all those other players on day 3 over him.

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
Strongly disagree. Fans that love "the star" are phony fans who love Jerry. Fans who love the players are true fans.

People really act like the Cowboys are some public good or even sillier, a higher concept that transcends football. The Dallas Cowboys are a business out to get your money. When you remove the players from the equation, what (or who) is left?
Well said! & Very much True!

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
Harsh reality is we have old archaic sexiest, misogynist, racists, bigots and hypocrites fans who think they have the power to decide who is& who is not a fan. I love the players because idk I identify with some u see because I played. The owners are what I mentioned in what the harsh realities are....more like you so I can see where you would get that train of thought from..but it's just a opinion of yours that in the grand scheme of things means absolutely nothing, jus saying old-timer!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Why would people believe that being a fan of Dallas Cowboys would be different than being a fan of any other team?

All fanbases have the same type of people......well, except for the Commanders because they have male fans that wear women's dresses to the game.

GMO415

Reaction score
I'm a Cowboys fan....not "name the player" fan. Always have been. People come and go.

Big_D

Reaction score
Emmitt, Roger, TD, Randy they all came and went that didn't mean I wasn't a fan. This is ridiculous. Players make the team. Yes they move on, but it is natural for fans to be upset about it. Fans don't only root for the star on the helmet. Then it wouldn't matter who suited up!!