Has anything good happened this offseason yet

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Maybe I have missed something but it seems like this offseason is even a bigger disaster than most.
I've been waiting for something positive to happen but I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.
We are lied to by our ownership telling us we're going to go all in and we do just the opposite.

We used to be able to at least sign our own guys.

The price we have to pay for a quarterback seems to make it impossible to compete in free agency not that we necessarily would anyway even if we had the money.

If I'm back Dak I'm using some of that big paycheck to buy some heavy duty insurance since I've made it impossible for us to have an offensive line I would at least get medical protection

I'm thinking this might be a good time to take a break from the Cowboys and just wait for the draft maybe something good will happen there.
In the meantime I'll be waiting in anxious anticipation of our next tight end or injured player taken in the second round.
Do you need Rockport to come give you a hug and promise that everything will be ok? Jerry has a plan, at least that's what the homers want us to believe.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Yep, its the fan's fault this organization has not won jack in 28 years.

If we just had better fans that would wave those pom poms harder, we could be like the 49ers.

Dam fans:mad:
Perhaps, you're talking about NFC Championship games when you refer to winning "Jack.", because the 49ers haven't won a Super Bowl in 30 years. Just saying.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, its the fan's fault this organization has not won jack in 28 years.

If we just had better fans that would wave those pom poms harder, we could be like the 49ers.

Dam fans:mad:
We could win the SB and still have those whiney fans. At least the loudest ones will be.

They will whine it is only 1 in 30 years.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Is Zimmer going to play NT???
Mazi is going to play nose tackle. He was drafted in the first round for it. ... Although it looks like Quinn wanted to turn him into a 3-tech. I think his weight will go back up and we'll let him sink or swim at 1-tech this year under Zimmer. I won't be surprised if we have DT fairly high on our draft list this year to get a backup or competition, but considering we spent a first-rounder on the spot last year, I highly doubt we'll use anything higher than a third this year.

Ultimately, this isn't all that different than Philly letting Hargrave go in free agency (despite an outstanding season) because it had drafted Davis in the first round the previous year. Davis had shown more than Mazi, but he hadn't really shown that much as a rookie.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
They didn't resign Dak and lock us into purgatory for another 5 years.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Do you need Rockport to come give you a hug and promise that everything will be ok? Jerry has a plan, at least that's what the homers want us to believe.
I need Rockport to buy the team I think he could fix all the problems because he cares 110% more about winning a super bowl than Jerry does.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I would bet money in Vegas we draft another TE in this draft.
All I can say is we seem to develop them a little better than most of the rest of the positions on the team but why we need to keep compiling them is beyond me

Blackrain

Reaction score
You play 17 games and you damn well earned it.
The eagles imploded at the end of last season and handed us the best opportunity we have had in a really long time.

We chose to come in totally unprepared and squander the opportunity we earned nothing except a total disrespect around the league.

Understand this the whole football viewing world views the Dallas Cowboys as a horrendous batch of chokers

Chasing6

Reaction score
All I can say is we seem to develop them a little better than most of the rest of the positions on the team but why we need to keep compiling them is beyond me
Because we can not recognize they are developed. When they finally get to play, all of a sudden they are amazing.