Has Micah done enough to be the highest paid defensive player?

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So he gets held and that's why he shouldn't get paid? Or is it because he's not always effective in big moments etc
Right, if you're gonna pay top dollar to a guy who's going to be held with impunity then why bother. You're paying for results, not frustration.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Nope. We need to trade him after this year. We simply cannot sign all of these players.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I see the Green Bay game get brought up a lot with Micah…. And I think its crazy. One guy in the nfl cannot stop an offense….. there was nothing one player was going to do in that game to beat the packers.

“Micah doesn’t show up in the playoffs?” In 3 of the 4 playoff games he’s played in the defense played welll enough to win. Both 49er games we should have won if it wasn’t for daks turnovers…. And Tampa bay we won.

How does he not show up when the defense played well? It’s a ridiculous argument

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I see the Green Bay game get brought up a lot with Micah…. And I think its crazy. One guy in the nfl cannot stop an offense….. there was nothing one player was going to do in that game to beat the packers.

“Micah doesn’t show up in the playoffs?” In 3 of the 4 playoff games he’s played in the defense played welll enough to win. Both 49er games we should have won if it wasn’t for daks turnovers…. And Tampa bay we won.

How does he not show up when the defense played well? It’s a ridiculous argument

It's the same argument that was always used to bash DeMarcus Ware.... transforming team failure into individual failure, then throwing it at the feet of one highly-paid player. "He's a stat padder! He's not a leader! He's not a winner!"

Then you put Ware on an all-timer Broncos defense, and all of a sudden, he's getting 2 sacks in a Super Bowl victory. Funny how that works.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Because just like dak when you're set to be a HIGH paid player on a NFL team, you're expected to do the unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You want the big dollars, SHOW up in big moments!! Who knows you showing up top dog, could maybe elevate someone under you to play harder!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Micah's ego has gotten difficult to deal with for anyone close enough to him to see that he expects special treatment. He needs to get over himself to a point where he's ready to be one of the guys, rather than the diva that he's becoming. It's his responsibility to listen to the coaches just like everyone else. I'd be willing to bet there are more than a few players on this team who are getting fed up with his diva type of attitude. He needs to come down off that pedestal ha's placed himself upon and join those who don't expect special treatment. Our coaches shouldn't tolerate it. Quinn spoiled him.

Last edited:

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I just don’t get the pardons hate. Despite his podcast he’s still one of the hardest working players on this team. He’s super competitive. Literally offenses design game plans to try and slow him down…. Double and triple teaming him… getting the ball out quickly.

He’s been runner up what 2-3 years for DPOY now. Those players don’t grow on trees.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Micah Parsons has 8 solo tackles, 10 assists and 1.0 sack in 4 games in the playoffs in his career.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Nope. We need to trade him after this year. We simply cannot sign all of these players.
Right now the Cowboys player drawing the most pay this season is Dak Prescot. He’ll gross $29 million if he is on the roster or IR for all 17 games. Is there any player the Cowboys should intend to keep? Should the Cowboys be aggressive keeping or acquiring any top line talent? Do fans want to leave the Cowboys’ fortunes to Beebe, Overshown, Lance, and Mazi adding weight?

J_Allen

Reaction score
Right now the Cowboys player drawing the most pay this season is Dak Prescot. He’ll gross $29 million if he is on the roster or IR for all 17 games. Is there any player the Cowboys should intend to keep? Should the Cowboys be aggressive keeping or acquiring any top line talent? Do fans want to leave the Cowboys’ fortunes to Beebe, Overshown, Lance, and Mazi adding weight?
Yes, we need to keep Lamb and Bland and we just signed Diggs. If Dak takes us to the NFC championship game then we'll need to resign him. I doubt that happens but we'll see. I'm not big on signing an undersized defensive end who disappears in games and has a bad attitude. We need to unload him.