Has Micah done enough to be the highest paid defensive player?

Adreme

Reaction score
Nope, not even close. I am desperate to see him traded!!
If he were the picks would then be used on inferior players and the defense would be far worse. It just amazes me how many people have forgotten how bad the defense was before he was drafted and how he managed to turn it around instantly.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He gets to the QB, he makes you game plan for him, you must know where he is on the field. Does he do enough otherwise to impact the game to be the highest paid? Or at this point does any of this even matter, he's going to get his money either way?? Please give your thoughts
He can't draw penalties that's for sure....It's like the NFL is renting NBA refs.

:popcorn:

TheCritic

Reaction score
If he were the picks would then be used on inferior players and the defense would be far worse. It just amazes me how many people have forgotten how bad the defense was before he was drafted and how he managed to turn it around instantly.
I think Parsons' influence has peaked. Times have started to figure out how to neutralize him.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope. He’s an undersized DE and a one trick pony who faded down the stretch for the second year in a row. I hope the Steelers give him that contract but they aren’t that dumb.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LysleE

Reaction score
He should play thru his rookie deal; while he is a productive player we have seen games where he his effectiveness has been negated to some extent by the opponents’ scheme; or he has simply worn down late in the season; and his propensity to disappear in big games. Lastly, he must be more of a leader. He still has room for improvement if he wants to be the highest paid defensive player…so make him earn it.
In my opinion, I think Jerry gives players lucrative contracts at times without them having to earn it.

conner01

Reaction score
He gets to the QB, he makes you game plan for him, you must know where he is on the field. Does he do enough otherwise to impact the game to be the highest paid? Or at this point does any of this even matter, he's going to get his money either way?? Please give your thoughts
If he hasn’t then no player ever has. He’s put up dominating stats year after year

conner01

Reaction score
No. He needs to play out year 4 at a minimum.
So let him walk after year 4 because that would be the results. I know many here hate Micah because he doesn’t say the things they want to to let an elite player at a very hard to fill position walk for a comp pick is looney

conner01

Reaction score
He should play thru his rookie deal; while he is a productive player we have seen games where he his effectiveness has been negated to some extent by the opponents’ scheme; or he has simply worn down late in the season; and his propensity to disappear in big games. Lastly, he must be more of a leader. He still has room for improvement if he wants to be the highest paid defensive player…so make him earn it.
In my opinion, I think Jerry gives players lucrative contracts at times without them having to earn it.
Every player has ineffective games. You pay him or trade him while he can bring value. Letting him play out doesn’t make any logical sense

Chasing6

Reaction score
So let him walk after year 4 because that would be the results. I know many here hate Micah because he doesn’t say the things they want to to let an elite player at a very hard to fill position walk for a comp pick is looney
We already picked up his 5th year option. No one hates Micah.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Every player has ineffective games. You pay him or trade him while he can bring value. Letting him play out doesn’t make any logical sense
Having multiple pressures with no sacks is ineffective?

Commanding double teams and making your teammates jobs easier is ineffective?

Forcing offenses every week to game plan around 1 player is ineffective?

What is ineffective is GM Jethro, not building a run defense, so good teams can avoid having to beat Micah by running for 175+ yards a game.

conner01

Reaction score
Having multiple pressures with no sacks is ineffective?

Commanding double teams and making your teammates jobs easier is ineffective?

Forcing offenses every week to game plan around 1 player is ineffective?

What is ineffective is GM Jethro, not building a run defense, so good teams can avoid having to beat Micah by running for 175+ yards a game.
I didn’t say Micah was ineffective or that any of those things wasn’t effective. I said every player has games where they are ineffective to someone that said he was ineffective lol

Chasing6

Reaction score
I didn’t say Micah was ineffective or that any of those things wasn’t effective. I said every player has games where they are ineffective to someone that said he was ineffective lol
Good teams will game plan to neutralize him. DQ was to predictable with Micah. Hopefully Zimmer gets back to moving him around or at least blitz on his same side. It will be difficult to double team him that way.