Has the league admitted screwing up by not reviewing Dak's TD?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Clearly this picture was edited together.. People who can't see that the line changes direction from one side of the ref to the other simply don't want to. I don't know what the motivation might be for doing such a thing but the line clearly changes direction.

Oh, now it was photoshopped? lmao...you guys will say anything to try and be right. How embarrassing.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Clearly this picture was edited together.. People who can't see that the line changes direction from one side of the ref to the other simply don't want to. I don't know what the motivation might be for doing such a thing but the line clearly changes direction.
I hadn't noticed that, but now that I look at it, it looks like it's curved from a fish eye lens type of effect, not two separate lines.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
The line is curved. Where Dak is laying it’s still there and the only person arguing @KJJ cant see it at all.

If you know him and his arguments over the years it makes total sense now. And again, I’m not trying to troll him or be funny. He just can’t see what others can.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Oh, now it was photoshopped? lmao...you guys will say anything to try and be right. How embarrassing.
Read down further and you’ll see what I think is a plausible explanation. (360 camera does some weird stuff??)

Can you see the line in the picture? Dak’s left hand is almost touching it.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I hadn't noticed that, but now that I look at it, it looks like it's curved from a fish eye lens type of effect, not two separate lines.

Thanks I had not considered the fisheye lens effect. Wonder why they used one there.. It's weird.. But no matter how you slice it.. The reason you cannot see the ball is because Dak is laying on the ball with his entire upper body, all of which is in the end zone. The bottom line for me is that these idiot refs have now robbed the Cowboys of two touchdowns on QB sneaks. That should bother every Cowboys fan because it shows the lengths to which they will go to screw the Cowboys. It means that if they get the chance to stick it to us at just the right moment in the playoffs they will absolutely do it secure in the knowledge that there is nothing that can be done about it. It makes me uneasy because as good as this team is, it can't beat the other team AND the refs.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thanks I had not considered the fisheye lens effect. Wonder why they used one there.. It's weird.. But no matter how you slice it.. The reason you cannot see the ball is because Dak is laying on the ball with his entire upper body, all of which is in the end zone. The bottom line for me is that these idiot refs have now robbed the Cowboys of two touchdowns on QB sneaks. That should bother every Cowboys fan because it shows the lengths to which they will go to screw the Cowboys. It means that if they get the chance to stick it to us at just the right moment in the playoffs they will absolutely do it secure in the knowledge that there is nothing that can be done about it. It makes me uneasy because as good as this team is, it can't beat the other team AND the refs.
I agree it was a TD, but I disagree that the refs had it in for us. If they did, calling the face mask in OT would've almost certainly cost us the game.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I agree it was a TD, but I disagree that the refs had it in for us. If they did, calling the face mask in OT would've almost certainly cost us the game.

It doesn't have to be ALL the refs.. It only takes one.. especially if that one is the creep in the booth. It's the head ref who is supposed to communicate with the booth.. If he comes running into the pile and none of the other guys have signaled TD he's the one that's supposed to send it up to the booth. The facemask probably happened away from him so he couldn't intervene there to put the nail in our coffin. Besides I don't think it was a facemask.. more of a hands to the face.. the 5 yard variety. So no guarantee that call ends the game for us.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Paranoid much? lol. The cowboys won the games. The refs are not out to get the Cowboys. The first QB sneak, it did look like the ball came out of Dak's hands or bobbled somewhat, this second one, looks like Dak did score. Stop with the stupid mantra the refs are out for the Boyz...that is just lazy.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The line is curved. Where Dak is laying it’s still there and the only person arguing @KJJ cant see it at all.

If you know him and his arguments over the years it makes total sense now. And again, I’m not trying to troll him or be funny. He just can’t see what others can.

You guys are the ones arguing and you don’t need to be making this about me. No one else but you and two others claim to see the goal line and ball. You probably can see ghosts. Lol

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Paranoid much? lol. The cowboys won the games. The refs are not out to get the Cowboys. The first QB sneak, it did look like the ball came out of Dak's hands or bobbled somewhat, this second one, looks like Dak did score. Stop with the stupid mantra the refs are out for the Boyz...that is just lazy.

You do you.. I'll do me.. I think there are refs who hate the Cowboys and I KNOW Roger Goodell does.. .. you disagree.. fine.. Prove it. I KNOW that Goodell grew up in a household of Commander season ticket holders.. I also know that Goodell was the chief counsel for the NFL when Jerry Jones beat the league in court over the sponsorship deals. I also know that Jerry Jones was very outspoken about how poorly Goodell handled Spygate and other Patriots transgressions. AND I know Jerry was responsible for only 10% of Goodell's 40 million dollar a year salary being guaranteed and the rest being tied to financial performance of the league.. Goodell has hated the Cowboys since his childhood and it has only intensified during the battles with the Joneses over the years. I don't doubt for one second that there are refs who ALSO grew up hating the Cowboys.. and even if they don't consciously screw us.. they still do.. screw us.. This team went 9 weeks without an opponent being flagged for holding a couple of years ago. Garrett and co would send video of a dozen plays where guys were being held to the league office every Monday and all the league would do was offer some halfass apology and then keep on screwing us. Again you wanna believe it's just coincidence.. fine.. go ahead with that.. I don't believe it.. and I'm not going to stop talking about it. If you don't like that.. feel free to go read somebody else's ****.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You do you.. I'll do me.. I think there are refs who hate the Cowboys and I KNOW Roger Goodell does.. .. you disagree.. fine.. Prove it. I KNOW that Goodell grew up in a household of Commander season ticket holders.. I also know that Goodell was the chief counsel for the NFL when Jerry Jones beat the league in court over the sponsorship deals. I also know that Jerry Jones was very outspoken about how poorly Goodell handled Spygate and other Patriots transgressions. AND I know Jerry was responsible for only 10% of Goodell's 40 million dollar a year salary being guaranteed and the rest being tied to financial performance of the league.. Goodell has hated the Cowboys since his childhood and it has only intensified during the battles with the Joneses over the years. I don't doubt for one second that there are refs who ALSO grew up hating the Cowboys.. and even if they don't consciously screw us.. they still do.. screw us.. This team went 9 weeks without an opponent being flagged for holding a couple of years ago. Garrett and co would send video of a dozen plays where guys were being held to the league office every Monday and all the league would do was offer some halfass apology and then keep on screwing us. Again you wanna believe it's just coincidence.. fine.. go ahead with that.. I don't believe it.. and I'm not going to stop talking about it. If you don't like that.. feel free to go read somebody else's ****.

Holy hell...triggered!

You do you...I'll do me? lmao.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You guys are the ones arguing and you don’t need to be making this about me. No one else but you and two others claim to see the goal line and ball. You probably can see ghosts. Lol
Never said I can see the ball. The refs could and we can deduce it wasn’t in his pants.

Donr get all emotional/upset. I’m asking a serious question. Please answer In a serous manner.

Can you not see the goal line at about Dak’s waste? His left hand is barely touching or just off it? It’s a white line about 8-10” wide.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Holy hell...triggered!

You do you...I'll do me? lmao.
Just an innocent question.

Can you see the goal line in the pic? One other poster says he can’t and I’m wondering if I’ve officially lost my mind.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
If they saw it I'm sure they would have a called it. It was about a brief a hands to the face is there can be so easily plausible they didn't see it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just an innocent question.

Can you see the goal line in the pic? One other poster says he can’t and I’m wondering if I’ve officially lost my mind.
Oh it's there. It's hard to see in the area between Dak's elbow and torso, but the rest of it is easily visible.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If they saw it I'm sure they would have a called it. It was about a brief a hands to the face is there can be so easily plausible they didn't see it.
Oh, I'm sure they didn't see it. But if there was some type of conspiracy, someone looking at the monitor, or the Patriots bench would've told the officials, and they would have called it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Never said I can see the ball. The refs could and we can deduce it wasn’t in his pants.

Donr get all emotional/upset. I’m asking a serious question. Please answer In a serous manner.

Can you not see the goal line at about Dak’s waste? His left hand is barely touching or just off it? It’s a white line about 8-10” wide.

I’ve answered in a serious manner. I’ve given my opinion numerous times and I’m done wasting anymore time on this.