Has the league admitted screwing up by not reviewing Dak's TD?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They did but the refs called the play dead before they unpiled...thats why everyone is up set because they had no logical reason for it.

I didn’t see any of the players dispute it. The only ones upset are you and a few others in this thread. It hasn’t been talked about anywhere but here. It took an entire week before a big deal was made about it here. Everyone else here is looking forward to the Vikings game and you guys are still crying about a call in a game we won. :laugh:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I didn’t see any of the players dispute it. The only ones upset are you and a few others in this thread. It hasn’t been talked about anywhere but here. It took an entire week before a big deal was made about it here. Everyone else here is looking forward to the Vikings game and you guys are still crying about a call in a game we won. :laugh:

Says the guy still posting in the thread....that aged well.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Umm its the huge white line on the ground running through the picture.......

lmao...you must be color blind, better get them eyeballs checked there is no white line. RonnieT needs his eyes checked cause he see a curved goal line.

There are coupons for two people for the price of one to have their eyeballs checked out!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Says the guy still posting in the thread....that aged well.

I’m just replying to your nonsense. I’m surprised you guys aren’t crying about the fumble at the goal line that was initially ruled a touchdown.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I’m just replying to your nonsense. I’m surprised you guys aren’t crying about the fumble at the goal line that was initially ruled a touchdown.

Shouldnt you still be trying to find the goaline in the picture...maybe we should start with if you know what the goaline is?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Shouldnt you still be trying to find the goaline in the picture...maybe we should start with if you know what the goaline is?

I’m not going to waste my time looking for something that isn’t visible. A goal line is a white line and there wasn’t a white line in that picture you posted or a visible shot of the football. You’re just seeing what you want to see to try and fit your argument. You’re just wasting time.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I’m not going to waste my time looking for something that isn’t visible. A goal line is a white line and there wasn’t a white line in that picture you posted or a visible shot of the football. You’re just seeing what you want to see to try and fit your argument. You’re just wasting time.

Sure ... that makes alot of sense some of us got together and said "hey lets play a trick on KJJ and act like there is a goal line in this picture"...lol. talk about conspiracy theories.....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sure ... that makes alot of sense some of us got together and said "hey lets play a trick on KJJ and act like there is a goal line in this picture"...lol. talk about conspiracy theories.....

You can’t tell the difference between black and white. lol If you want to keep looking silly carry on. I’m done with this. Once the others who are arguing with you guys drop out this thread will die.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
It’s a black shadow and you can’t see the ball. How come none of the Cowboys players that were standing right there weren’t arguing about the spot? They had the same view as the officials and none of them including Dak argued about the ball being spotted short.
Oh. I see what’s wrong. You can’t see much. And I’m not trying to be funny or whatever. You can’t see a line and I understand your issue.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Oh. I see what’s wrong. You can’t see much. And I’m not trying to be funny or whatever. You can’t see a line and I understand your issue.

Anyone who sees a white line in that picture has an issue. :thumbup:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Am I the only one who has noticed that the goal line is curved in this picture?
That’s weird. I see it now. I don’t think some can see it at all. For real. Like the blue dress internet thing??

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Do you really not see a line directly above Dak’s left hand? His hand is almost on it?

It’s a dark wide shadow and the ball isn’t visible. You really should let it go.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You can’t see the goal line or the ball in that picture. You guys keep posting pictures and none of them show the ball. lol
You can't see the goal line in that picture? Have you tried turning up the brightness on your device?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Again, it took a week because that's when I re-watched the game. And I'm not concerned with the call. I was simply asking why they didn't bother to review such a close play. I definitely didn't expect so much hostility over it. (My mistake, I admit. This place would get hostile over which brand of cotton balls are best.)

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You can't see the goal line in that picture? Have you tried turning up the brightness on your device?
The point of that Tweet is that the ball was spotted where his feet are, lmao. Is it a nerf?

I can't see the ball so it must not exist.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
That’s weird. I see it now. I don’t think some can see it at all. For real. Like the blue dress internet thing??

Clearly this picture was edited together.. People who can't see that the line changes direction from one side of the ref to the other simply don't want to. I don't know what the motivation might be for doing such a thing but the line clearly changes direction.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Clearly this picture was edited together.. People who can't see that the line changes direction from one side of the ref to the other simply don't want to. I don't know what the motivation might be for doing such a thing but the line clearly changes direction.

You can see it bows on both sides ..has something to do with the wire cam and how the 360 on those works....look above the right side refs shoulder as it bows out the other side...