Has the league admitted screwing up by not reviewing Dak's TD?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Welp, there you go. Out in the open. Provide you with documented proof you asked for and now you tap dance to avoid doing what you say. Asked you 3 separate times even after rehashing what you stated you needed to see as the goal posts moved.

@Crazed Liotta Eyes, this is what I meant and rail against whenever I get the chance. If they aren't outright lying, they're debating in bad faith even in the face of proof. Call it a crusade, but it's the one I've chosen. Lol.

Thats crap but call it whatever you want ...man either you have a shot of him being touched with his knee down or you dont...wich one is it? again you described you in this post not me...this whole time we have argued what the refs should've called and what they could see...you said they saw his knee down I said but not while someone was clearly touching him you then show me an angle of a guy jumping over the pile touching him but not while his knee was down because you cant see his knee in that angle..I said it would be diferent if you could show me a player hitting him from the front and pushing him back....you sir are spinning and trying to claim "this is what I meant" ...BS...again the only logical call they could've made is off the unpile...period.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Thats crap but call it whatever you want ...man either you have a shot of him being touched with his knee down or you dont...wich one is it? again you described you in this post not me...this whole time we have argued what the refs should've called and what they could see...you said they saw his knee down I said but not while someone was clearly touching him you then show me an angle of a guy jumping over the pile touching him but not while his knee was down because you cant see his knee in that angle..I said it would be diferent if you could show me a player hitting him from the front and pushing him back....you sir are spinning and trying to claim "this is what I meant" ...BS...again the only logical call they could've made is off the unpile...period.

Sure, buddy. There's spin alright. It's okay, I get it. I posted your own words, responded with evidence and asked a yes/no question again and again with deflections for responses. You outed yourself. Don't blame me for keeping score. Always good to know where to place people. Not in the upstanding debater category, that's for sure. Lol.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Sure, buddy. There's spin alright. It's okay, I get it. I posted your own words, responded with evidence and asked a yes/no question again and again with deflections for responses. You outed yourself. Don't blame me for keeping score. Always good to know where to place people. Not in the upstanding debater category, that's for sure. Lol.

Yeah whatever man your full of it and thats ok...keep denying what you still have not shown

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So when he got up with that ref standing right by him...you dont think they saw the football was not between his thighs?

The ball has to be able to be over the goal line. That’s what they’re looking at.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The ball has to be able to be over the goal line. That’s what they’re looking at.

FB7vSLdaAAA3tCn

Right so its in his pants? Like literally its in his pants our its at the very least breaking the plane of the line...right?

MarcusRock

Reaction score

Another ref called 4th Down before they even unpiled the bodies so they weren't looking for a place to spot the ball at that point. They already determined he was short.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
FB7vSLdaAAA3tCn

Right so its in his pants? Like literally its in his pants our its at the very least breaking the plane of the line...right?

You can’t see the goal line or the ball in that picture. You guys keep posting pictures and none of them show the ball. lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You cant see the goaline in that picture?

Even after blowing it up there’s no goal line or ball in that picture. You guys call these pictures you’re posting conclusive? Lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Umm its the huge white line on the ground running through the picture.......

It’s a black shadow and you can’t see the ball. How come none of the Cowboys players that were standing right there weren’t arguing about the spot? They had the same view as the officials and none of them including Dak argued about the ball being spotted short.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It’s a black shadow and you can’t see the ball. How come none of the Cowboys players that were standing right there weren’t arguing about the spot? They had the same view as the officials and none of them including Dak argued about the ball being spotted short.

They did but the refs called the play dead before they unpiled...thats why everyone is up set because they had no logical reason for it. Ref #173 is holding his foot where they are spotting the ball at Daks calf for some reason...