Has this ever happened to as many quarterbacks?

Gorgon

Well-Known Member
Messages
479
Reaction score
463
Yes we have more teams. But I cannot recall any season in NFL history where you had so many starting QBs go down, some for the season, through 2 weeks: Tua, Darnold, Dart, Williams, Daniels. That's a lot.
 
Yes we have more teams. But I cannot recall any season in NFL history where you had so many starting QBs go down, some for the season, through 2 weeks: Tua, Darnold, Dart, Williams, Daniels. That's a lot.
Murray also
 
I remember when Mark Brunel of the Jags was the ONLY QB in the NFL to play every offensive snap in a season - and this was seen as an amazing achievement!!!!
 
Yes we have more teams. But I cannot recall any season in NFL history where you had so many starting QBs go down, some for the season, through 2 weeks: Tua, Darnold, Dart, Williams, Daniels. That's a lot.
Late 70s had multiple QBs injured and the NFL tightened the rules on hitting QBs. Fran Tarkenton broke his leg which ended his career was one I remembered.
 
Late 70s had multiple QBs injured and the NFL tightened the rules on hitting QBs. Fran Tarkenton broke his leg which ended his career was one I remembered.
Thought that was Theisman?
 
Thought that was Theisman?
Yes, I think it was Theismann and I (could be wrong) don't ever recall Fran Tarkington having any serious injury. Staubach suffered a separated shoulder or broken clavicle trying to run over a defender, then he stopped.
 
Product is just bad this year and is exposing the NFL has been a declining product for a while now. The fact these young guys are going out and backups are coming in and playing at a similar level or better, with less reps, the NFL has to fix the QB problem. It starts with the rules book.
 
It’s not that bad. Darnold already came back. Caleb will be back soon. Tua should be expected. Dart is unfortunate.
 
Product is just bad this year and is exposing the NFL has been a declining product for a while now. The fact these young guys are going out and backups are coming in and playing at a similar level or better, with less reps, the NFL has to fix the QB problem. It starts with the rules book
It starts with a turd who has lifetime immunity from any consequences and a lifetime private jet. Goodell.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,111
Messages
14,668,086
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top