Hats off to Dak

Lutonio

Reaction score
Man, I watched the game today. I’m not so sure about this one.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yeah, he played well. But what the hell happened at the end? The Eagles gift wrapped that game to us, and we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Sydla

Reaction score
Good game he kept us in this game, no need to bash at all!!!!

Look.

He played great for 59:33 seconds.

But you can't gloss over the fact with the game on the line, he made a critical dumb play that likely cost us the game. You can't analyze his game tonight without also putting that sequence into the mix.

It's a shame because he'd be a true hero right now. Instead, his stupidity on one critical play casts along shadow over what was a really nice game by him. He's a vet QB. YOU CANNOT TAKE A SACK THERE.

And yet he did.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
He was fine, until he wasn't and cost us a tie, and then a win. We dropped a gift win about 4 times, so he isn't alone. No atta boy points unless your bar is to maybe be in the wildcard hunt.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That was a dumb sack he took tho, be honest with me playboi
Which one the last one? He tried to throw it away it looked like and then decided to take the sack. I just don't know how you can run an effective offense when you are throwing it away every time the Dline gets to you in less than 2 seconds. If you do that you never have those big plays.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Look.

He played great for 59:33 seconds.

But you can't gloss over the fact with the game on the line, he made a critical dumb play that likely cost us the game. You can't analyze his game tonight without also putting that sequence into the mix.

It's a shame because he'd be a true hero right now. Instead, his stupidity on one critical play casts along shadow over what was a really nice game by him. He's a vet QB. YOU CANNOT TAKE A SACK THERE.

And yet he did.
He scored numerous TD's today that got called back. The Pollard TD....called back. He did enough to win today. If he has to do it over and over again to make up for [poor officiating he's not that good to do it. No one is.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Which one the last one? He tried to throw it away it looked like and then decided to take the sack. I just don't know how you can run an effective offense when you are throwing it away every time the Dline gets to you in less than 2 seconds. If you do that you never have those big plays.
Because he decided to take the sack instead of throw it away, yea they got to him quick on that play but he wouldve had 3 more downs inside the 10 to do something

Mark

Reaction score
Dak was responsible for the flawed execution of at least three horrendously-inexcusable plays...any one of which may have cost his team the game.

For the record, the coaching staff called a lot of inexcusable plays. The Cowboys' first offensive series, perhaps being the worst.

Plenty of blame to go around.