Hats off to Dak

droopdog7

Reaction score
Yeah, he played well. But what the hell happened at the end? The Eagles gift wrapped that game to us, and we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
What happened? Did you watch? Our RT crippled our offense most of the game, especially when it counted. He gave up 15 pressured and 4 sacks.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because he decided to take the sack instead of throw it away, yea they got to him quick on that play but he wouldve had 3 more downs inside the 10 to do something
I mean yeah I get the argument. I'm of the belief that you take the good with the bad. His biggest plays today came from trying to extend plays. Telling him to stop that and just throw it away.....I can't say that. But it's fair to criticize him for when he can't escape and he takes the sack. I get it.

Lutonio

Reaction score
The two point conversion and final drive were really, really bad though.

Sydla

Reaction score
He scored numerous TD's today that got called back. The Pollard TD....called back. He did enough to win today. If he has to do it over and over again to make up for [poor officiating he's not that good to do it. No one is.
Doesn't matter.

He had the ball in his hands from the 11 yard line with 27 seconds. There are two things a QB cannot do in that spot. One is throw a pick. Two is take a sack. He had more than enough time to just whip it away. He chose to hold onto the ball hoping to make the big play there and it cost the team.

Again, he played great for 99% of the game. But he had a major mess up in that last 1% of the game. That's just reality.

mugsybows

Reaction score
The thing that sucks is dak played a great game but at end of day gets a gift and him and the team **** the bed and make it harder than it needs to be. The cowboys will never overcome their toughest opponent, themselves.

J12B

Reaction score
must be nice to be a loser and still have people say ur great

lowest standard for a “franchise” qb i ever saw
Context matters.

Dak played excellwnt today besides the step out of bounds.

The loss was on other players not making plays or bad oline play by Steele.

Plus the refs were really bad today.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Doesn't matter.

He had the ball in his hands from the 11 yard line with 27 seconds. There are two things a QB cannot do in that spot. One is throw a pick. Two is take a sack. He had more than enough time to just whip it away. He chose to hold onto the ball hoping to make the big play there and it cost the team.

Again, he played great for 99% of the game. But he had a major mess up in that last 1% of the game. That's just reality.
And that is dak in nutshell. Everyone says he’s a good qb but won’t win the big one. He had a chance to change that tonight and he proved the point right.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Screw dak, I'll keep my hat, he had the ball at their 6 with 20 seconds and blew it.

He's not the guy and I frankly dont care anymore
We’ll make sure to buy more Cowboys swag and game tickets to support the man who hasn’t changed how we do business in 28 seasons. He needs your hard earned money.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Down by the endzone all you have to do is throw it out the back
Okay sherlock. I stand corrected. I guess dak is an idiot because guys never get sacked because they can just throw the ball away.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Co-sign. Dak played very very well. Well enough to win if it weren't for an atrocious performance at RT.