Hats off to Dak

Flamma

Reaction score
Was it too much to ask for to have 4 shots at the endzone?

Dakota

Reaction score
Wow, Dak played an outstanding game, Lamb was phenominal. Hurts was playing on one leg, goedart was knocked out of the game and somehow we still lost. I can't stand those stinking eagles. Luckiest team in the NFL. Every call and bounce goes their way. I hate them. I despise them , their coach and their stinking fans. They are the worst. I hate them. And I mean it, I hate them. My week is ruined. I hate them.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Because he decided to take the sack instead of throw it away, yea they got to him quick on that play but he wouldve had 3 more downs inside the 10 to do something
100 percent that ball would have been picked or fumbled had he thrown it

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not sure how anyone can disagree at this point. He took a bad sack there. It wasn't like he got the snap and was immediately suffocated. He was able to drop back and quickly scan.............. he held the ball too long. Bad play by him.
I agree it's a bad sack I just don't like telling Dak or any quarterback to play conservative. We ask Dak to be aggressive and his use feet. Those sacks came in less than 2 seconds....to ask a guy to throw it away every time that happens.....I don't know.....I'm not for it.