Have a look at our quality OL play

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Lol one of the many problems this team would have that was known before the season started.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
We don't particularly know the assignment, but I can't for the life of me imagine a scenario where Schultz isn't supposed to read that alignment and be responsible for the MLB. No way Looney was ever going to get there.

Having said that...they are coached by JG and Linehan soooo

blueblood70

Reaction score
it is on the TE on that play but that video shows even Martin etc seems to be blocking head down and running into his own guy? really is his eyes closed? shouldnt he be turned up field to second level if he has no one to block..it seems to me if the play is supposed to go left and the qb and RB go right ?it does seem to be in shambles..maybe the OLC change has confused most and needs time for adjusting but they dont aseem to be on the same page or half got one play and the other half heard an audible..that is ugly..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Brian Baldinger is spot on once again! I've been the lonely voice pointing this out about this pathetic and most highly paid Oline every week since last season! THIS OLINE IS THE PROBLEM!

How can you expect Dak or Zeke to perform up to their abilities when this Oline clearly does not know what they are doing? Every week it gets frustrating coming on thus forum to read all of the Dak bashings and hatred when it's clear most in here don't understand what is truly wrong with this Offense and how it is affecting our starting QB and RB.

It gets tiring. The evidence is clear as to what the major problem is. How can you run any offense behind such atrocious blocking? YOU CAN'T!!! Not even Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers could perform well behind this Oline .

Jerry seriously needs to go find a hard nosed true technician of an Oline coach who is actually going to teach properly and push this whole Oline, TEs and backs to block properly and know who to block on every given play. This is embarrassing. No Offense can function behind this kind of supposed blocking.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
He's certainly one culprit. One of many. It's like they called two plays in the huddle and one half of the line went with play one and the other half chose play two.
That has the look of what happens when TF is not there to call out assignments. But that appears to have been mostly on DS. And I bet you can take the Rams line and find a play or two where they look awful. This OL is still a top third of the league OL and spending too much time blaming them is not seeing the forest for the trees. There’s a backup and undersized, out of position rookie in there. It would be great if they upped their game but that just might be asking too much.