Have a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

ShortRound

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope everyone a wonderful time with their family and friends and enjoy the win! Go Cowboys!

0spn7Vn.gif

waldoputty

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! And while I am counting my blessings, I want to offer a special "thank you" to all our military and to our first responders! God bless you.

thanks and may u get some more beautiful snow scenes while staying warm!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

If you're driving, don't drink, if you're drinking, Happy Thanksgiving.

First thing in the morning, I am going to walk up to my bar, throw open the doors and shout "you are all my children and I don't love any one of you more than the others, feel blessed". And the jugs of Egg Nog in the fun fridge will tremble with delight, "ohhhhhh, it's him again".

waldoputty

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

If you're driving, don't drink, if you're drinking, Happy Thanksgiving.

First thing in the morning, I am going to walk up to my bar, throw open the doors and shout "you are all my children and I don't love any one of you more than the others, feel blessed". And the jugs of Egg Nog in the fun fridge will tremble with delight, "ohhhhhh, it's him again".

that 2nd sentence seems like a trick question

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I have too much to be thankful for to mention it all. But I attribute most of it to pure luck... being born to the right parents at the right time in history in the right place and blessed with mostly good health. Thank you for it all. It's time for the kids to go back to school. LOL.