Have Clement finish the year out as Starting RB

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He was okay yesterday.. I think it was 44 yards on 13 carries.. which was one less yard on one more carry than the guy running on one leg.. I heard one of the idiots on the radio say "Clement looked better than Zeke yesterday.." He was apparently watching a different game..
He was watching the same game but was on drugs and alcohol

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
so , you are saying he looks about like Zeke? So lets have clement running in mud instead of zeke running in mud so Zeke can rest up.
Actually I said nothing about Zeke and that Clement doesn’t have a burst; so I said try AP

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Keep hearing that he did good yesterday. I saw nothing that made me feel good about him.. He was on a team that went to the SB and caught a TD. Why wasn’t he kept around..

He was servicable. At this point on our running game, that's a win regardless who is and isnt' getting it done. The coaching staff has no answer for the running game, which is my biggest convern. Did they think Zeke was never going to get hurt with all is career touches. They failed to plan, and that's a failed plan in itself.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Is Clement a good blocker? If so, I’m down with this. Or at least sitting Zeke after we clinch the division.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
well AP is on someone's roster, so that is out. Zeke didnt look any better than Clement... that was my point.
Yeah I just learned AP is still Hawk, I thought he was released. I agree, Zeke has not, but I am hesitant to really get into Zeke because we know hes injured.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bunch of wusses....if you can walk, you can play.....if you've never strapped on the pads.....just be quiet.

Last edited:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Bunch of wusses....if you van walk, you can play.....if you've never strapped on the pads.....just be quiet.
bahahahahha.... sure he can play... play like an absolute avg to below avg nobody, which he is not. He needs to be healthy to actually be a positive.

Cmac

Reaction score
Kind of simple.......if the OL would run block, perhaps the run game would be better. We got TEs that don't block at all, to go with the OL performance. BTW, pass protection was shaky yesterday too, and an OC that deserts the run, at the drop of a hat. (See the late game disaster, yesterday).

The OL is no longer able to ride the assumption of being good.....they are not. The OL, as a whole.....is SOFT.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This is on the offensive line. The fact Clement had basically the same stat line as an injured Zeke spells it out.

And if you take away Tony Pollard's 58 yard TD run at the Saints, he had six carries for 13 yards in that game.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yep, so many top tier RB's available right now.

Hell...I bet I could name 10 guys I'd rather have....

1. Gurley...we are headed vs the Rams as the #4 seed...You know Gurley would want some payback come playoff time.
2. Le'Veon Bell.....still got something left in the tank
3. C.J. Marable
4. Javon Leake
5. Paul Perkins
6. Kerryon Johnson
7. Eligah Holyfield
8. John Kelly
9. Darwin Thomson
10. Rodney Anderson
11. Dexter Williams
12. Ryquell Armstead
13. Karan Higdon RB Michigan
14. LJ Scott RB Michigan St.

Cmac

Reaction score
Hell...I bet I could name 10 guys I'd rather have....

1. Gurley...we are headed vs the Rams as the #4 seed...You know Gurley would want some payback come playoff time.
2. Le'Veon Bell.....still got something left in the tank
3. C.J. Marable
4. Javon Leake
5. Paul Perkins
6. Kerryon Johnson
7. Eligah Holyfield
8. John Kelly
9. Darwin Thomson
10. Rodney Anderson
11. Dexter Williams
12. Ryquell Armstead
13. Karan Higdon RB Michigan
14. LJ Scott RB Michigan St.
This list is downright insulting to Zeke or TPollard. You left off Fred Jones (RB on a local semi-pro team).

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keep hearing that he did good yesterday. I saw nothing that made me feel good about him.. He was on a team that went to the SB and caught a TD. Why wasn’t he kept around..

I haven’t seen anything from Clement either. If it would help in recovery, I’d sit Zeke and Pollard. But I’m having tryouts to look at other RB options.

Aven8

Reaction score
What the hell is Frank Gore doing? That’s a RB I might take a gander at even at his age. Otherwise I’m looking for the best RB from practice squads….there has to be one hiding.

On that swing pass to Zeke it was a great catch but if we’re healthy that could have gone for 50

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not for the year, but for the NYG game, possibly. Or play enough to get a big lead, then sit them.