Have Clement finish the year out as Starting RB

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don't sit Zeke until the division and playoffs are wrapped up. Frankly I am amazed at how little appreciation the guy is getting. He ran for one more yard on one fewer carry than Clement while playing on one leg. And if you ever want a clear illustration of his value in blitz pickup go watch Gibson's "effort" to block Parsons on the sack fumble that led to the Armstrong TD. Parson's completely punked him and layed waste to their QB. How often does that happen to Dak with Zeke on the field? THAT is why he is playing and why he will continue to play. Even on one leg the other guys are not doing much more than he is totin the rock.. The continued insistence that we see more of Tony Pollard is curious since the dude done got hurt on 1/3 of the snaps.. But yall want to put him out there more? Somebody wanna splain that logic..
Get Zeke healthy when division wrapped...

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
We are going to see more Jaquan Hardy.

I thought he looked a little rusty...which was surprising. Maybe it was nerves from being his first NFL game....but I thought you would see a little more speed. He ran like a maniac in the pre-season. He better run hard this week because if he starts stacking mediocre games together....he won't be here long.

T-RO

Reaction score
In the past month Zeke has averaged around 3.5 yards per carry.

Sunday he caught only 1 of 5 passes with Dak (some of them bad passes)

Lots of guys on the street can do that. Rest him up.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think Clement will be active and allowed to contribute moderately, with Zeke being given the OK to do whatever he's able to. The Dallas staff is, evidently, intending to use Zeke to qualify for a playoff bid. What happens after that is anyone's guess. I'm not anticipating SB participation and others likely won't be wise to, either. There are many other teams playing at a higher level than we are now. If that changes, so much the better. Let's try to enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

Ken

Reaction score
Weird...I was thinking cut him and find someone else with some juice. He left a bunch of yards on the field yesterday....and that muffed KO just screams of a player that will choke in crunch time.
Yet he is one of the few on the team with an actual Super Bowl ring and one that he earned by playing big in that game. Weird.