Have Jerry Jones And His Pride Cursed The Cowboys?

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys haven't advanced past the Divisional round of the NFL Playoffs since their last Super Bowl appearance in 1995.

It has become a running joke on social media, with prominent talking heads like Stephen A. Smith leading the charge.

The desperation rises with each passing season that ends in some sort of heartbreak.

There has to be more to it. Could the Cowboys actually be suffering from some sort of curse?...

(don't start the insults...read the article)

https://insidethestar.com/have-jerry-jones-and-his-pride-cursed-the-cowboys/

Big_D

Reaction score
Jerry’s a turd and he killed this franchise. I don’t care where he lands on the Forbes list or how much the team is worth. He’s been garbage for the most part of 30 years. He’s an incompetent boob. There are fans on here who could’ve hit the lottery, bought a football team and did a better job than this clown. Unfortunately we’re stuck with him and the rest of the Jones family, so there’s no relief in sight even after he’s gone!

rambo2

Reaction score
Where are all the Lombardi's from the last 27 years? This team doesn't get a free pass. It doesn't deserve the benefit of doubt.
It would be Landry's if they would have beat the Packers. Will it make you feel better if they win this year or next or both?

rambo2

Reaction score
Jerry’s a turd and he killed this franchise. I don’t care where he lands on the Forbes list or how much the team is worth. He’s been garbage for the most part of 30 years. He’s an incompetent boob. There are fans on here who could’ve hit the lottery, bought a football team and did a better job than this clown. Unfortunately we’re stuck with him and the rest of the Jones family, so there’s no relief in sight even after he’s gone!
You are totally wrong about Jerry.

Hardline

Reaction score
Reposted in case anyone missed it. This is 100% truth.

quickccc

Reaction score
They can keep on with this ongoing Jerry ... Jerry ...Jerry finger pointing... but it's about his son Stephen and McClay who i believe are the true team operators
and responsible direction of the team.

I believe Jerry(and McCarthy) just officially signs off of their recommendations per NFL draft, per trades ..per Free agency.. per re-signing priority of core players

If a Zeke Elliott returns and comes back, that would be more about Stephen, McClay and MCCarthy signing in .. than it being an exclusive Jerry move.
Those heart felt love dayz when the personal favorites stuck around are gone ... the Dez Bryant, ..Jason Witten.. .Tony Romo ... etc.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Let it go and enjoy.
Lol. I’m convinced you work for the corporation now. Jerry’s stance on putting Jimmy in the ROH should tell you everything you need to know about him and this curse.

Bet you Witten gets in before Jimmy. And that’s disgusting. But. Keep waving those Pom Poms

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
They can keep on with this ongoing Jerry ... Jerry ...Jerry finger pointing... but it's about his son Stephen and McClay who i believe are the true team operators
and responsible direction of the team.

I believe Jerry(and McCarthy) just officially signs off of their recommendations per NFL draft, per trades ..per Free agency.. per re-signing priority of core players

If a Zeke Elliott returns and comes back, that would be more about Stephen, McClay and MCCarthy signing in .. than it being an exclusive Jerry move.
Those heart felt love dayz when the personal favorites stuck around are gone ... the Dez Bryant, ..Jason Witten.. .Tony Romo ... etc.

:laugh: You don't think Jones overrides when he wants, you're fooling yourself. This is year 28.

Broadus said it a few weeks ago, he'd like to see what McClay could do without being chained to Jerry and Stephen. I think a lot of fans share that sentiment.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys haven't advanced past the Divisional round of the NFL Playoffs since their last Super Bowl appearance in 1995.

It has become a running joke on social media, with prominent talking heads like Stephen A. Smith leading the charge.

The desperation rises with each passing season that ends in some sort of heartbreak.

There has to be more to it. Could the Cowboys actually be suffering from some sort of curse?...

(don't start the insults...read the article)

https://insidethestar.com/have-jerry-jones-and-his-pride-cursed-the-cowboys/
Insults are implied. not reading the article

sure, just cursed, well if you believe in unicorns, bigfoot, nessie, and curses. Nah get over it..if he were cursed how is it the year after we got to a NFCCG then year after we won another SB and still top 10 in win% and very relative as contenders most years..wouldmnt a curse be him losing the franchise umm err like snyder or being bottom dwellers. instead hes got gold jacket for his ownership and contrutions to the NFL, been top 5 in drafting and top 10 in wins.. would curse allow you to land Micha.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wonder if the past 28 years will be known as "The curse of the Jones Family" similar to the infamous, Curse of the Bambino (the 86-year world series draught that followed the Red Sox after trading Babe Ruth)?