Have Jerry Jones And His Pride Cursed The Cowboys?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m not here for the fans.
I am. Why else would we be here but to interact with other fans?

I’m not here for the news. I have access to all of that here locally and online.

Most fans are looking for others who agree or aligned with them . Those who i don’t agree aren’t usually interested in their opinions and why I don’t usually participate in very many threads.

Many of these fans don’t interest me. The ones who are or more in cinc with me is where I generally gravitate too. For example I respond more to Coach, Bob and KSK than any others here. Erod is another I enjoy reading. There’s a few others.

It’s only when I run across others in those threads who have such opposing thoughts or intent to personally discredit others which spark my reaction. Much like your response in this thread I initially responded to which wasn’t necessary. It’s a lazy response attempting to discredit a fan personally simply because you’re frustrated or exhausted arguing their opinion.

ESisback

Reaction score
naw it's okay, he's the little kid who worries about others' posts. Granny will put him back in the basement pretty soon, so he can listen to his disco records. shrugs
Some really don’t worry about others’ posts. They just laugh or roll their eyes.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The way the team has been run has changed significantly really starting when Parcells came into town and then again around 2015 when Stephen started handling VFA.

The way that the team has drafted, utilized the trade market, and brought back key pieces like Wilson this year has been masteful.

I can go with the idea that the Jones PT Barnum tendencies can be a detraction but not that one that is insurmountable.

Generally speaking, when people are using wholistic concepts to predict doom, they are talking out their backside.

The entire notion of a curse is just defeatist, superstitious nonsense.

ESisback

Reaction score
then quit crying about them. Karen, or is it Karl now after the surgery?
Seems like YOU are the one crying, Captain Eeyore! I have a problem with supposed fans who basically guarantee we’ll fail, and endlessly rant that everyone’s laughing at us, while you have a problem with fans that acknowledge it, so who’s the REAL Karen?

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Todd Archer

@toddarcher

A second addition to the Cowboys’ analytics department this off-season.

1qJCfhzT_mini.jpg

Seth Walder

@SethWalder
·
Jun 17
The Cowboys are hiring Sarah Mallepalle as a Strategic Football Analyst, per sources. Mallepalle had been a Player Personnel Analyst with the Ravens since 2019.

3:36 PM · Jun 17, 2023
·

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I am. Why else would we be here but to interact with other fans?

I’m not here for the news. I have access to all of that here locally and online.

Most fans are looking for others who agree or aligned with them . Those who i don’t agree aren’t usually interested in their opinions and why I don’t usually participate in very many threads.

Many of these fans don’t interest me. The ones who are or more in cinc with me is where I generally gravitate too. For example I respond more to Coach, Bob and KSK than any others here. Erod is another I enjoy reading. There’s a few others.

It’s only when I run across others in those threads who have such opposing thoughts or intent to personally discredit others which spark my reaction. Much like your response in this thread I initially responded to which wasn’t necessary. It’s a lazy response attempting to discredit a fan personally simply because you’re frustrated or exhausted arguing their opinion.
Applause! Well written. Most here gravitate to their ilk