Have there been any hints of Linehan's job being in jeopardy?

tm1119

Reaction score
Im an out of state fan so I don't get to hear/read the rumblings. Is there any talk of a new o coordinator being brought in? Cries of outrage from the local fans at least? His inability to generate any kind of offense without Romo carrying him on his back is pretty damning in my book. It was easy to blame the QB's at 1st but when Weeden can go to another team and win there's got to be a huge red flag.

khiladi

Reaction score
Linehan was brought in here to call plays in Garrett's playbook. Garrett resisted changes from Callahan who was basically changing the offense.

The reason we are here right now is because of Garrett. It's not Linehan..

You change the offense, Garrett is utterly useless.. It's the biggest protection mechanism he has...

VoR

Reaction score
How about not only Linehan but Marinelli? Personally I like the guy. But his defense just flat out sucks. They get blown out by good offenses and manage to lose at the end against mediocre or bad ones. There has to be change here. How about Jim Schwartz? The guy had Buffalo's defense playing awesome the year before Rex fired him when he took over.

cds99

Reaction score
This team is a joke. I would fire the whole Damn team and start over. That's what they all deserve with the exception of just a couple

Wood

Reaction score
Jerry will demand a pound of flesh for a failed season. I suspect Linehan will be fall guy. I think Derek Dooley is in trouble also.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Im an out of state fan so I don't get to hear/read the rumblings. Is there any talk of a new o coordinator being brought in? Cries of outrage from the local fans at least? His inability to generate any kind of offense without Romo carrying him on his back is pretty damning in my book. It was easy to blame the QB's at 1st but when Weeden can go to another team and win there's got to be a huge red flag.

He will be back, Jerry loves this staff.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Linehan helped his job security and our draft position by not calling any Lucky runs today. ;)

kevm3

Reaction score
I disagree.

In order for us to have won today, the defense would have had to held the Bills to 3 points or less. Making that kind of demand of any defense is not realistic. We have one of the worst offenses in the league right now despite the fact that the majority of our draft resources are invested in offense. Weeden just came in and lit it up for Houston.