Have we become this years Commanders?

Eddie

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
it's also tiring listening to people bring up the Commanders everytime we do something, EVERYTIME!! and you running into defend them everytime, notice noone has agreed with you yet?

who cares about them? I more concerned with Seattle and Pittsburgh

Thank you. I agree ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND percent.

superpunk

Reaction score
Eddie said:
Laugh all you want, but what have we done in the past decade??? Squat!!!

Wow....and the Commanders have done soooooo much more, haven't they? They can barely fit all those SB trophies they've won in the past 15 years behind those obstructed view seats (maybe THAT's why I can't see them).....

Maybe we should all groan about how great organizations like Atlanta, Minnesota, Arizona, Oakland, etc. are....After all, in the past 10 years, they've all won playoff games, too. Whoop-dee-freaking-doo. It's great of you to lower your expectations to where a weak playoff victory becomes something to slobber over. We lost to eventual super-bowl representative Panthers, they lost to eventual super bowl representative Seahawks. Who's to say we couldn't have beaten a team like the 05 Bucs in 03?

Sheesh...your hardcore Commanders envy is greatly misplaced. They've won nothing.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Off to never never land

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk said:
BP....destroyer of thread momentum. :laugh2:

generalzod.jpg

Kneel before Zod!

:laugh2:

SkinsFan07

Benched
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
DANIEL SYNDER WHEN FREE AGENCY STARTS:: :huh: :eek:hboy: :gent:

Commanders PLAYERS:: :geezer: :jackpot: :fogeys:

DANIEL SYNDER AFTER IT DON'T WORK OUT:: :cry2: :cry: :cry3:

That's funny. You must be talking about the 2000 season when we got Deion, jeff George and those other older player.

B/C this year, no one we have gotten in FA is in their 30's. :D

Unlike ya'll who have gotten 2 or 3 Fa's who are in their 30's.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SkinsFan07 said:
That's funny. You must be talking about the 2000 season when we got Deion, jeff George and those other older player.

B/C this year, no one we have gotten in FA is in their 30's. :D

Unlike ya'll who have gotten 2 or 3 Fa's who are in their 30's.
Out of curiosity, and I really do not know the answer.

If you would take the 53 players on your roster (I know at this time it is above that but 53 projected players on the team) and do the same for the cowboys.

Which one would have the youngest average number for players?

As I said, I don't really know but that would be something interesting.

And since you are here, and I am frankly too lazy to look it up at the moment, why don't you do that and post it here please.
:cool:

BTW, I am curious about one thing though. You got cowboys fans bringing up Deion and Bruce, but skins say that was way back when, and I can agree with that.

But have you forgotten just last year the amount of money you paid for a QB who is older then our current starting QB?