Have you ever been to a Cowboys game?

Little Jr

Reaction score
I've seen them play the Skins, Eagles, Raiders, Panthers, Titans, Niners, Browns, Cards, Chargers, Falcons, Broncos.

gbrittain

Reaction score
I have only been to one Cowboy game ever. The Washington game last yearin Dallas...that pretty much sucked right there.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
couple at Yale bowl (vs Gints in Staubach era) and many at the Meadowlands.

felix360

Reaction score
no i have never been, makes me sad thinking about it, i actually used to live in dallas but i was too young to know about football, hopefull i can go this year, im trying to go to game 2 of the season.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I went to the first Commanders game last year. It was 102 degrees in the stadium and needless to say, it was a long walk back to the car.

gbrittain

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
I went to the first Commanders game last year. It was 102 degrees in the stadium and needless to say, it was a long walk back to the car.

Made that walk with you Bro.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Monday night football. Dallas vs. Greenbay. Game of field goals. Still rocked and I remember it vividly. Tail-gated with some friends from Dallas. Before the game, day of, did my first Bungee. I can still remember stepping off that platform...........MMMMAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAA!!!
Complete and total beer fest from the flight in 'til we landed back home.
It was good to be the King.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
I've been to 4 at Texas Stadium over the years (3 regular season and 1 preseason). I only moved back to the D/FW area just before the 2004 season and have been to 1 regular season and the 1 preseason since returning here.

And I went to 1 in the Cotton Bowl long ago...unfortunately it was a 38 to 0 drubbing on Monday Night by the St. Louis Cardinals.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I've been to 0 Dallas games, it's amazing how I've been able to root for them continuously since '92

free tickets anyone? hehe

Falcon

Reaction score
been to 2, one I remember.

Late 70's Thanksgiving game against the St. Louis Cardinals. Staubach was QB, rained, I was about 5 rows under the hole, the rain hit the edge, ran 5 rows up and dripped on me. :)

Late 60's don't rember much, in the cottonbowl against the Packers. Autographs were easier then. Got a signed photo of Ray Nitski (sp). This was before the Ice Bowl.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Several. The best was the Dallas/Minnesota shootout on Thanksgiving when Moss absolutely lit us up. Even though we lost, it was still a great game.

CowboysFan07

Reaction score
Been to one game, and the WR we just signed had a "little," touchdown celebration or two at that one. Plan on going to the T-Day game this year with my roomate who's a Buc's fan:tampa:.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Being from Hawaii and poor, I was lucky enough to make it to a game at Candlestick park during the '95 season. My friend worked for the 49ers managing the cheerleaders, so I got to go to the 49er practice facility and check out their trophies and fields. Pretty impressive. Anyway, on game day, we got to go in free with my friend, and I was on the field shagging pratice balls from the kickers and shagged balls for the pre game contest. I took my camera with me on the field and got close ups of the triplets and Prime Time. Leon Lett was the biggest human being I had seen at that point, and to top it off, we won the game. Unreal experience.

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
i've been to 3 cowboy games.. 2 of them in oakland, and 1 in seattle last year (preseason game).. i wanted to go to the Commanders game in 2004 for christmas but couldn't get it done :(

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Been to four....

2003 Arizona @ Dallas - Roy took Emmitt out of the game.
2004 Giants @ Dallas - My only loss. :(
2005 Eagles @ Dallas - Awesome
2005 Giants @ Dallas - Bit of a let down after the Eagles game, but still a win.

I have a 3-1 record! :p:

2006 Giants @ Dallas then across to Charlotte for the Carolina game. :)

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
No but I will be at the Dallas/Carolina game this year.

rikolai

Reaction score
I live in Virginia and started going to games in 1991 anywhere within reasonable driving distance.I've seen the Cowboys play in:
Cleveland(1st game ever)-got beer spilled on me constantly,W
Detroit-Cowboys were beating them so badly,Detroit fans made paper airplanes out of their programs for whole 4th quarter,W
Atlanta-twice,worst traffic situation ever and a loss 2nd time I went-ist time was that crazy run Emmitt made that they still show all the time,MNF
Indianapolis-1another blowout,play I remember was fake FG by Novacek
Philly-5 times,1st was Beuerlein vs.Kemp,K-Mart broke a punt return to send us to playoffs and Eagles sent HOME-may have been greatest time I ever had
was also there when Michael Irvin went down-worst sports moment ever
NYGiants-only once,MNF season opener 35-0 Dallas on Phil Simms retirement ceremony
Washington(of course)-countless times,but 1st was at RFK when Dallas ruined Commander perfect season,also there on opening day with huge comeback and Rocket long TD in OT-awesome

Carolina-only playoff game and yes,it sucked
New England-lost 13-7 on Sunday night annoying drunk Patriot fans
Dallas-1st was on Thanksgiving vs.Steelers in 1991,also was at the Jason Garrett game against the Pack
Pittsburgh-season opener-Dallas dominated and Deion got dropped on his head
Cincinnati-tough win vs.Jeff Blake who got Cincy out to a 14-0 lead before order was restored
New Orleans-Saints crushed us with worst offensive performance by Dallas that I can remember
Buffalo-Cold,rainy loss-terrible drive
Chicago-Garrett again,but this time a loss at Soldier Field
Baltimore-annoying fans preaching about Cowboys "high school defense" from kickoff
16 cities down,16 to go...
Need to start working west...

CdnCowboy

Reaction score
I live in Calgary, Alberta and for my 16th birthday my parents suprised me with tickets to watch Dallas in Seattle. Their new stadium was being built so we watched them in the University of Washington's stadium. The Cowboys lost but it was a chance to see my idol Emmitt Smith.

By far the best gift I have ever received, I also got to visit the Hendrix Museum in the Experience Music Project which was amazing as well seeing as how him and Led Zeppelin have been HUGE influences on me musically.

This summer I repayed my Dad who is also a huge Cowboys fan (learn from the best) by offering to buy him tickets to a Cowboys game in Dallas which we will hopefully be attending this year.