:star: Super Bowl XXX---- beat the Steelers

Three Turkey day games---1--Leon Lett Fiasco vs Miami
2--Jason Garrett comeback special vs Green Bay
3-- Irvin owning KC's Dale Carter

2 Pittsburgh openers-------1--Barry Switzer's Debut in 94
2--37-7 slaughter in 97

3 Terrible loss to Buffalo 10-7 in 96

4 Exhibition game vs Buffalo at the Skydome in Toronto :starspin

I'm 5-2 in games that matter. I can't remember who won the ex in Toronto but went because it was right down the road (live in Hamilton,Ont)

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
I have been to three games, all Dallas wins.

1988 in RFK against the Commanders when Irvin scored 3 TDs.

2002 preseason versus the Panthers when Woody Danzler threw a TD pass.

2005 Christmas Eve versus the Panthers when Julius Jones had a monster game and Dallas won on a late TD pass to Glenn.

I enjoyed them all but you really can't beat that 1988 game. It was Landry's last win and the Commander fans were so ticked off. They were cussing their heads off.

1fisher

Reaction score
7 games ALL at Texas Stadium!!! Won't get to go this year because of a new baby that will be born in November. I'll be there in '07!

vs skins x2
vs panthers x1
vs browns x1
vs bills x1
vs oilers x1
vs rams x1

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Yes, many times but I don't know if I'll go to another. I now much prefer watching games from the comfort of home.

I don't know if it's simply getting older or the fact that technology has made watching TV so much more enjoyable (it's not a 19" with rabbit ears any longer) but I go to very few sporting events any longer with the exception of minor league baseball and spring training games. I'm down to just a couple of other events a year and that's only to take other people and show them a good time.

HarrisburgPAFan

Benched
Reaction score
Yes, I am the kiss of death for the Cowboys but good luck to the opponent who seems to win the Super Bowl after they wallop the boyz.

Case and point during Baltimore's Super Bowl season Ravens 26 BoyZ 0 (Or something close to this shellacking)

Two Sunday night games in New England. Both Cowboys losses.

I'm just going to go to a bar in Central PA for the rest of my days watching my favorite professional sports team in history.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
1 Freaking game.......

I actually for a while thought it would be the game Emmitt broke the rushing record. It was against the Detroit Lions in Detroit. Anyway, it wasn't as we all know "the game". It was the following week. We lost a brutal game 9-7, with Hutch getting sacked prolly 20 times.

Worst display of Football, I've ever seen. My wife paid $450 (US) that's about a million dollars here in Canada (Sarcasm). They seats were great, and Ford Field was nice....but quiet.

I would love to get to Texas Stadium...just once before it closes.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
I've been to 2 games.

Boys beat Skins (In FedEx)
Ravens beat Boys (In Baltimore)

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
HarrisburgPAFan said:
Case and point during Baltimore's Super Bowl season Ravens 26 BoyZ 0 (Or something close to this shellacking)

LOL, that was the Baltimore game I went to as well.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
Unfortunately, no.

I'm from Syracuse originally, so I'd have to make probably a 4 hour trip to either the Meadowlands or Buffalo for a game. Getting a Cowboys ticket in NY is tough to come by and since I grew up there for the first 20 years of my life, my ole man wasn't about to drive me 4 hours to buy tickets from scalpers out in the cold for some team he could care less for.

I will be watching Dallas play Atlanta this year since it's in the Georgia Dome, about 10 minutes away from where I live.

I also have planned to take a trip to Dallas in 2007 to watch one game in Texas Stadium before it closes down and then take another trip in 2008 to see the new stadium.

Rich.......

Hey neighbor, I am from Utica originally, been here almost 4 years, moved here just so I could be a season ticket holder!!!! Where did you go to high school?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I have been to four games and they have won every time, including the 1996 MNF game in Texas Stadium (Philly at Dallas) where Tommy Hutton fumbled the snap and, my favorite of all, the MNF this year (Dallas at Philly) when Roy returned McNabb's pick for a TD. That moment still brings a tear to my eye. :)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
1fisher said:
7 games ALL at Texas Stadium!!! Won't get to go this year because of a new baby that will be born in November. I'll be there in '07!

vs skins x2
vs panthers x1
vs browns x1
vs bills x1
vs oilers x1
vs rams x1

Congrats on the baby!

Reaction score
notherbob said:
Crazyas it may sound, I actually enjoy the game more this way and don't have any emotional baggage weighing my spirits down

I find it more than a little amusing that these three words appear in the same sentence of your posts.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
I have been to four games and they have won every time, including the 1996 MNF game in Texas Stadium (Philly at Dallas) where Tommy Hutton fumbled the snap and, my favorite of all, the MNF this year (Dallas at Philly) when Roy returned McNabb's pick for a TD. That moment still brings a tear to my eye. :)

Go get some more tickets. Be sure to attend every one of our Divisional games this year.

TIA.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Baltimore twice with my brother - both losses

NYG 3 times I think with my brother- all losses

Philly once with my brother - loss

Atlanta once with my brother - loss

Cleveland once with my brother - loss

Washington w/out my brother - Win!!!

Note to self: Don't bring my brother to the Cowboys games!!!!!

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
I've been to a lot of games in Philly.

The absolute most depressing was the NFC Championship in 1980. I can still vividly see in my mind's eye, Wilbert Montgomery racing down the field through our defense on a long run in the first quarter, and basically setting the tone for the entire game.

It was a brutal day to be a Cowboys Fan - it still sends shivers up and down my spine.

This all came on the heals of what was Danny White's best game as a Cowboy, leading them from behind Atlanta for a last-minute win.

Ugh!

:cry2: :disseags:

DA FAN

Reaction score
My first game was a pre-season game in 1978.

I was a freshman in High School and I performed in the game's half-time show with our marching band. I played saxophone. It was an awesome experience. Did it again in 1981.

Since then, I've been to several preseason, regular and playoff games all at Texas stadium.

In 2003 I went to New Orleans to watch them play there.