Have you ever had a fake relative contact you?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
There ya go cp, send her a pic of her stalker with Michael Jackson syndrome. Let me know if that "you move your hips real good" works for a total stranger and that you fashion yourself as a latter day Leo Sayer.
Absolutey ...that’s totally it. Only this what I send in music...

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
  1. Catfish (see the movie / tv show)
  2. Catfish family (see OP)
  3. Facebook doesn't give a crap about your privacy
  4. Facebook is a spying app.
  5. Facebook sells all your information to the highest bidder.
  6. Not only does Facebook spy on you on Facebook. They spy on you in other places by utilizing all of Facebook's facilities that you unwittingly allow them to do. Sites that aren't facebook.com are watching you on behalf of Facebook!
  7. Facebook steers the weak minded for their own agenda.
  8. Facebook exploits you.
  9. Facebook doesn't give a crap about the users. It's 100% about monetizing you no matter what damage it does to the users.
  10. Facebook feeds you what they want you to hear / know
  11. Facebook attempts to filter what they don't want you to see / know
  12. After a couple of months Facebook will change my privacy settings to what they want after I changed them to something else.
  13. I will disable notifications. After a couple of months, out of the blue. I start getting notifications again and must AGAIN go back and turn them off.
  14. Facebook knowingly allows advertisers intentionally lie to their users and will outright admit it.
  15. I'm a person who likes to make my own opinion. The first thing I always see on Facebook if I log on. Idiots spewing their opinions that I don't give a rat's *** about.
  16. Facebook is where a high percentage of cheating starts.
  17. Seeing couples who do all this public lovie dovie posting when you know they fight like cat's and dogs all the damn time.
  18. See 15, and then knowing they are cheating on the other. Not to mention, many times. They are being catfished too!
  19. My family is on Facebook.
  20. People have thousands of friends on Facebook, yet most have never met or even remotely know who most of those people actually are.
  21. Many people I went to school with who are now of questionable character reach out trying to contact me again.
  22. Ex-girlfriend who perpetually have money troubles ask me for money and tell me how hard her life is.
  23. The same people post the same **** over and over and over again
  24. Annoying people who are friends of your friends / family (though you want nothing to do with them) constantly want to talk to you.
  25. I hate everything that Mark Zuckerberg stands for. Many people here know how much I despised Steve Jobs. My distaste for Mark Zuckerberg dwarfs my distaste for Steve Jobs.
  26. What you do on social media can and will be used against you.
  27. There is too much drama on Facebook. I don't need to see other people's drama and their dirt laundry.
  28. ...and for good measure. Facebook sucks!

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Ohhhhh CC....loooool Yes. Ohhh shght....I cant stop laughing,not yiu just I’m lit as kite and very very nice lady pick me up SF. I actually think it’s cause you said that. Wow..she a knock out too guys....her butt oh Jesus,and we still not her apt yet. 48ish attractive out wyth trends. I’m dumbfounded,I won’t mage it guys..ask me my will power response. “Oh hell yes!!” LmAi! I got to thank you though,cause never happen otherwise. Peace out dudes...tell yiu postgame report later. Sorry type **^^ best can so high..she druvimg my car...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ohhhhh CC....loooool Yes. Ohhh shght....I cant stop laughing,not yiu just I’m lit as kite and very very nice lady pick me up SF. I actually think it’s cause you said that. Wow..she a knock out too guys....her butt oh Jesus,and we still not her apt yet. 48ish attractive out wyth trends. I’m dumbfounded,I won’t mage it guys..ask me my will power response. “Oh hell yes!!” LmAi! I got to thank you though,cause never happen otherwise. Peace out dudes...tell yiu postgame report later. Sorry type **^^ best can so high..she druvimg my car...
Is she wearing a white coat, and does she have friend in white coats following?

Londonboy

Reaction score
  1. Catfish (see the movie / tv show)
  2. Catfish family (see OP)
  3. Facebook doesn't give a crap about your privacy
  4. Facebook is a spying app.
  5. Facebook sells all your information to the highest bidder.
  6. Not only does Facebook spy on you on Facebook. They spy on you in other places by utilizing all of Facebook's facilities that you unwittingly allow them to do. Sites that aren't facebook.com are watching you on behalf of Facebook!
  7. Facebook steers the weak minded for their own agenda.
  8. Facebook exploits you.
  9. Facebook doesn't give a crap about the users. It's 100% about monetizing you no matter what damage it does to the users.
  10. Facebook feeds you what they want you to hear / know
  11. Facebook attempts to filter what they don't want you to see / know
  12. After a couple of months Facebook will change my privacy settings to what they want after I changed them to something else.
  13. I will disable notifications. After a couple of months, out of the blue. I start getting notifications again and must AGAIN go back and turn them off.
  14. Facebook knowingly allows advertisers intentionally lie to their users and will outright admit it.
  15. I'm a person who likes to make my own opinion. The first thing I always see on Facebook if I log on. Idiots spewing their opinions that I don't give a rat's *** about.
  16. Facebook is where a high percentage of cheating starts.
  17. Seeing couples who do all this public lovie dovie posting when you know they fight like cat's and dogs all the damn time.
  18. See 15, and then knowing they are cheating on the other. Not to mention, many times. They are being catfished too!
  19. My family is on Facebook.
  20. People have thousands of friends on Facebook, yet most have never met or even remotely know who most of those people actually are.
  21. Many people I went to school with who are now of questionable character reach out trying to contact me again.
  22. Ex-girlfriend who perpetually have money troubles ask me for money and tell me how hard her life is.
  23. The same people post the same **** over and over and over again
  24. Annoying people who are friends of your friends / family (though you want nothing to do with them) constantly want to talk to you.
  25. I hate everything that Mark Zuckerberg stands for. Many people here know how much I despised Steve Jobs. My distaste for Mark Zuckerberg dwarfs my distaste for Steve Jobs.
  26. What you do on social media can and will be used against you.
  27. There is too much drama on Facebook. I don't need to see other people's drama and their dirt laundry.
  28. ...and for good measure. Facebook sucks!
That was awesome, I never expected such a thorough reply to My facetious question, heck, You even threw in one extra.
Kudos Bruv.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Is she wearing a white coat, and does she have friend in white coats following?
...wearing nothing at moment. But yes...I got your crazy,but it’s crazy fun. That’s easy in all time top 10 evening list last night,came here for one thing,wasn’t in good mood and going to drive back home after. I’m a melted cheese sandwich right now....that was so well worth it. I’m laughing at my post. I was laying down back seat with her driving....hilarious.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...wearing nothing at moment. But yes...I got your crazy,but it’s crazy fun. That’s easy in all time top 10 evening list last night,came here for one thing,wasn’t in good mood and going to drive back home after. I’m a melted cheese sandwich right now....that was so well worth it. I’m laughing at my post. I was laying down back seat with her driving....hilarious.
You got a keeper there, youngster. The fact that she's not letting you drive demonstrates her intuitive nature and common sense.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
You got a keeper there, youngster. The fact that she's not letting you drive demonstrates her intuitive nature and common sense.
Keeper? No...I’m not meant be kept. I know the deal....I’m just for entertainment. I’m 50 ....still owned SF. That’s what’s really crazy....I actually don’t think that dance studio can hang with me,not the dancing just not want do fun thing with it.

Last edited:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
At my mothers funeral, a whole bunch of people showed up telling me they were my moms real dads family. We had no idea the man we thought was her dad was not our grandfather. She and my dad had kept it a secret our whole life. It explained why they had a meltdown several years earlier when we suggested having an ancestory research. I dismissed them. I told them if our mom did not want us to know them when she was alive then there was no reason to start a relationship when she was dead .

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I have an unusual last name, and I've written to people via Facebook who have the same name. No one has ever asked the other for money or anything. We just tried to figure out if we were related or not. Turn out both our families come from Switzerland, but we didn't find any hard evidence that we're related. And our name is more common in Switzerland.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I have this dude with the same last name trying to contact me on Facebook recently. I've never heard of him but several family members are already friends with him on there. I asked him to explain how we are related and his responses do not make sense to me. We don't have a family fortune or anything, so am I right to be totally skeptical? It seems like a nice enough guy but I just assume human beings are scammers at this point.