Having Work With Cowboys

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
LoL:lmao:
I'd reckon 'they' must think it's the equivalent of facial herpes , being what they 'deem' heaped/verbally dished out on 'em,,huh?
I've never ventured thru the truly fragile mental psyche of a professional football players casing liner before, TILL now!
WoW:lmao2:

Imagine the tidal waves of rage they get upon seeing themselves being badmouthed by an angry gang of chatroom "experts." :muttley:

Last edited:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have watched the Draft Show and you can tell Broaddus loves college scouting.

You can tell he really hates that is no longer in the business and is reduced to doing it on a freaking podcast.

Kinda feel sorry for the guy.:(
mr Beast--- in all honesty..me too...Broaddus seems to live and die the draft....and i bet when he was one of Green Bays scouts the year they won super bowl in 90's he must have been head over heels....i do feel sorry for him because he also seems so insecure...the way he sometimes kisses but to the cbs scout makes me uncomfortable...now Dane Bugler is really talented and may become much more than a scout...General manager someday????...would not surprise me...but ol Brian i can tell really misses being in the war rooms on draft day...but when you make consistent bad picks as a scout there usually is not coming back from that..unlike other jobs in NFL...i do respect Broaddus work ethic watching tape and giving us fans more than just peripheral knowledge about players