HC Mike McCarthy on Ezekiel Elliott Smacking his "backside"

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm not going to enjoy another guy slapping my behind :oops:
And if I did I'll be damned if I tell you :laugh:
Looks like Jerry has some competition with things you just shouldn't say :facepalm:
shouldn't? apparently you've never played sports pretty much originated in football with all the pads on and stuff you couldn't feel it people slapped you on azz... all the time.... I know somebody's already said that in here you know people who actually play ball, no this is very normal, at least it didn't happen in the shower, but I could tell you in the showers the whole towel snapping **** also happened... Just part of the camaraderie and the team atmosphere there's nothing wrong with it and anybody who said anything negative about it need to just go fly a kite ,because they didn't play much team sports....

plymkr

Reaction score
This whole organization is filled with weirdos.
What?!? It’s perfectly normal to have the owner talk about players in the shower and referring to them as “daddy”. It’s normal to have the PR Director of your organization take pictures of the owner’s daughter’s yahoo. It’s normal to have players smacking big fat guys in the butt. Nothing to see here, nothing weird at all. Just a bunch of guys being bros you know.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
shouldn't? apparently you've never played sports pretty much originated in football with all the pads on and stuff you couldn't feel it people slapped you on azz... all the time.... I know somebody's already said that in here you know people who actually play ball, no this is very normal, at least it didn't happen in the shower, but I could tell you in the showers the whole towel snapping **** also happened... Just part of the camaraderie and the team atmosphere there's nothing wrong with it and anybody who said anything negative about it need to just go fly a kite ,because they didn't play much team sports....
If this freaks them out...

I am sure there are all kinds of shenanigans....some friendly and professional....others not so much. :laugh: