Heard here today: Martin’s a has been and the Eagles are bad

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes, I heard this and more such nonsense today. I hate the Eagles with every fiber of my being but to say they suck is ludicrous. They went to the SB last year so know how to turn it on at the end of the year. I know we’ll still beat them but to just assume it’s a victory for the Cowboys leaves me to question someones mental stability.

As for Martin, some yahoo TV analyst replays him getting beat on 1 play and now he’s a has been. ^^^

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, I heard this and more such nonsense today. I hate the Eagles with every fiber of my being but to say they suck is ludicrous. They went to the SB last year so know how to turn it on at the end of the year. I know we’ll still beat them but to just assume it’s a victory for the Cowboys leaves me to question someones mental stability.

As for Martin, some yahoo TV analyst replays him getting beat on 1 play and now he’s a has been. ^^^
Who cares what they did last year. They’re not a very good football team at all. They were exposed. They were blessed. Lucky even last season. People need to watch the games, and stop listening to the media. They always push up a team. It makes them go.

Jipper

Reaction score
Hype train is in full effect which means the antagonists are going to line up

.it's ok

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

.it's ok
That was not spectacular win for us. Although I’ll take it obviously. But there are other teams. I’d rather beat like Buffalo Miami. Eagles are way overrated and not just because San Francisco beat them. Because they’ve been blasted all season from the football gods.

Jipper

Reaction score
That was not spectacular win for us. Although I’ll take it obviously. But there are other teams. I’d rather beat like Buffalo Miami. Eagles are way overrated and not just because San Francisco beat them. Because they’ve been blasted all season from the football gods.
Well- the special element is beating a team with a legit winning record in a commanding fashion.

I'll take it- if they beat Buffalo this week then it's really going to be them and SF in the nfc.

I've been a huge critic of not beating anyone but got to hand it to these guys, they beat two good teams in a row now...and are on a roll

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well- the special element is beating a team with a legit winning record in a commanding fashion.

I'll take it- if they beat Buffalo this week then it's really going to be them and SF in the nfc.

I've been a huge critic of not beating anyone but got to hand it to these guys, they beat two good teams in a row now...and are on a roll
I just wish the Eagles were a little bit more legit so I’d feel satisfied. I just don’t think they’re that good and I’ve been saying it for a while not just the last couple of weeks.
I actually think we’re capable of beating any team in this league. On any given Sunday when we’re prepared
I really don’t think the coaching stuff thought that Arizona was that good and they really are. Way better than their record shows. Which goes to show you records don’t mean much you have to play the game.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Rockport, did you know I was a coward and a stupid soldier full of crap?:thumbup:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

You are bothered too much by stupid opinions. If someone says Martin's a has-been, you should mark that person as someone to never watch again. Your life will be a whole lot more serene.

CCBoy

Reaction score

.it's ok
Or some feel exposed when the Cowboys earn credit and they can't just insult intelligence and brag.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You are bothered too much by stupid opinions. If someone says Martin's a has-been, you should mark that person as someone to never watch again. Your life will be a whole lot more serene.
No, he doesn't kiss up to lies and call them right. He doesn't attack every thing in sight with a reference instead to decorum. (coughing loudly)

Jipper

Reaction score
Or some feel exposed when the Cowboys earn credit and they can't just insult intelligence and brag.
It's true dude....the problem is that we have all seen this so many times and there's a standard to think it will he the same.

And it might be, we might blow it to SF again, but...if we win a bunch of games in Dec and go into the playoffs hot then f em...that's what I want to see...anything can happen

Kwyn

Reaction score
That’s easy to say now. This was the biggest game of the year to date.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
That’s easy to say now. This was the biggest game of the year to date.
Eh - I’d say biggest win of the year to date. 49ers was the biggest game just because of history. But that’s just like, my opinion man.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Eh - I’d say biggest win of the year to date. 49ers was the biggest game just because of history. But that’s just like, my opinion man.
That single loss now may be enough to kick the Cowboys off their butts and enough anger in their own eyes to not let that be a factor again this very season...more likely to this fan.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

They are a good team but Dallas has evolved into a better team at this point, and Philly is wondering what happened.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score

I’m sorry this happened to you, but you’re gonna live. I promise.