Heard here today: Martin’s a has been and the Eagles are bad

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If the Cowboys beat Buffalo, I 100% guarantee you'll be here telling us the Cowboys only beat 1 team with a winning record and it wasn't that impressive cause the Eagles are bad. Or some such nonsense.
Speculation, you have no clue what I really think. Eagles suck get over it.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They aren’t as good as their 10-1 record showed, but they are a top tier team and Superbowl contender.
Well, their record says so, but they shouldn’t be. They had help from the football gods

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If the Cowboys beat Buffalo, I 100% guarantee you'll be here telling us the Cowboys only beat 1 team with a winning record and it wasn't that impressive cause the Eagles are bad. Or some such nonsense
LMAO

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I just wish the Eagles were a little bit more legit so I’d feel satisfied. I just don’t think they’re that good and I’ve been saying it for a while not just the last couple of weeks.
I actually think we’re capable of beating any team in this league. On any given Sunday when we’re prepared
I really don’t think the coaching stuff thought that Arizona was that good and they really are. Way better than their record shows. Which goes to show you records don’t mean much you have to play the game.
The win/loss column doesn't give a damn about what some "dull normal" fan thinks. The only things that matters in this sport is the win.

You have to play every game, and to think an opponent cannot beat you...well ask the Packers fans what they thought when the Giants led Devito beat them this week. Anyone can get embarassed any Sunday and all the teams have professionals who are capable of making plays in this league.

I would not rate any team until the season is over.

1942willys

Reaction score
Well, their record says so, but they shouldn’t be. They had help from the football gods
Bill Parcells who has forgotten 1000 times more about football then you will ever know said
"You are what your record says you are."

CCBoy

Reaction score
Bill Parcells who has forgotten 1000 times more about football then you will ever know said
Your statement is full of crap...he has much more specific player memories, but as to understanding alone, you are being a pompous name caller here...How do YOU know by a point made in a discussion.

I'll agree there is now a three year window fully backed by success THIS season...any bias beyond that makes that a personal item and now a crap load at this point in the season. That now, has to be shown in the full play remaining...

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You keep speculating. My best friend is a two time Super Bowl winning. Running back. So stop embarrassing yourself. In fact, I’ve had more conversations with Bill . That it would make your head spin. Another fact, I forgot more about football than you would ever know. Which is even worse.

Last edited: