Heard here today: Martin’s a has been and the Eagles are bad

CCBoy

Reaction score
It's true dude....the problem is that we have all seen this so many times and there's a standard to think it will he the same.

And it might be, we might blow it to SF again, but...if we win a bunch of games in Dec and go into the playoffs hot then f em...that's what I want to see...anything can happen
You must feel hurt to respond in that manner. Past losses can't defeat one unless he just gives up. That is NOT an element of this staff or team.

CCBoy

Reaction score
...I use to be a bank robber. But I got to old for it.
No, you are here a liar and haven't tasted, cuffs - leg irons - or confinement. You are probably right about too old...wisdom starts to take over, unless a criminal.

Jipper

Reaction score
You must feel hurt to respond in that manner. Past losses can't defeat one unless he just gives up. That is NOT an element of this staff or team.
My f em was not to the cowboys...it was to the antagonistic.

And yeah I'm hurt and bitter but I'm optimistic

CCBoy

Reaction score
My f em was not to the cowboys...it was to the antagonistic.

And yeah I'm hurt and bitter but I'm optimistic
At this point in a season, those are way out of line...but as to decorum for correction, nope, when applied to Rockport...it didn't hit target. I'll just shut up now, and let Tony Romo explain it. :thumbup: :starspin: :muttley: Troy Aikman thinks penalty calling is falling way short on game time delays and being correct.

Jipper

Reaction score
At this point in a season, those are way out of line...but as to decorum for correction, nope, when applied to Rockport...it didn't hit target. I'll just shut up now, and let Tony Romo explain it. :thumbup: :starspin: :muttley: Troy Aikman thinks penalty calling is falling way short on game time delays and being correct.
Cc I have no idea what you are saying but I love you man

Go cowboys

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Yes, I heard this and more such nonsense today. I hate the Eagles with every fiber of my being but to say they suck is ludicrous. They went to the SB last year so know how to turn it on at the end of the year. I know we’ll still beat them but to just assume it’s a victory for the Cowboys leaves me to question someones mental stability.

As for Martin, some yahoo TV analyst replays him getting beat on 1 play and now he’s a has been. ^^^
With all of the delusional BS you see Philly fans type Day in Day out, you're questioning Cowboys fans mental stability ? Alllllllllrighty then

CCBoy

Reaction score
No, but he’s getting older and hasn’t had a great season. Before someone starts twisting my words, I’m not saying he’s had a bad season, but it hasn’t been one of his best.
He's still good and morally proud. He'll be fine.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who cares what they did last year. They’re not a very good football team at all. They were exposed. They were blessed. Lucky even last season. People need to watch the games, and stop listening to the media. They always push up a team. It makes them go.
They learned how to win big games. Cowboys are on their way.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Yes, I heard this and more such nonsense today. I hate the Eagles with every fiber of my being but to say they suck is ludicrous. They went to the SB last year so know how to turn it on at the end of the year. I know we’ll still beat them but to just assume it’s a victory for the Cowboys leaves me to question someones mental stability.

As for Martin, some yahoo TV analyst replays him getting beat on 1 play and now he’s a has been. ^^^
The Eagles were supposed to be a great team before Sunday night and now people are singing a different tune??????????? LOL, The 9ers and Cowboys spanked them in back-to-back games, but I still consider them a good team that's at least 3rd best in the NFC..............

CCBoy

Reaction score
They learned how to win big games. Cowboys are on their way.
“Every season I’ve been a part of, there’s a path, and the path is always under construction.” That’s what Cowboys head coach Mike McCarthy told reporters at The Star on Monday when asked about the difficult stretch of games the team is in, facing five dangerous teams in a row, all of whom are battling for a playoff berth.
Dallas has navigated the first two-fifths of that treacherous piece of road with skill, starting with a hard-fought win over Seattle and then getting the engine firing on all cylinders with a 20-point blowout of Philadelphia to claim a share of the NFC East lead.

But this next chunk of path isn’t just under construction, it’s also going to traverse unfamiliar territory. Unfriendly, yes. But at least not downright nasty. The game will be a punishing affair nonetheless, with the home team literally fighting for their postseason lives. At 7-6, the Bills have not lived up to expectations this season. They are currently on the outside of the playoff picture looking in, holding the 11th seed in the AFC. But if they can win out, they’re in. So the postseason basically starts now for Buffalo.

“It’s always important in December. There’s confidence that comes in these games, and I’m looking forward to the competition of it,” he explained. Dallas answered a lot of questions about strength of schedule and quality of opponents in Week 14, dismissing the two-loss Eagles by a wide margin. But the high-powered Bills, Dolphins, and Lions are lying in wait around the next three bends.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2023/12/12/mike-mccarthy-juggernauts-road-games-december/

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Eagles were supposed to be a great team before Sunday night and now people are singing a different tune??????????? LOL, The 9ers and Cowboys spanked them in back-to-back games, but I still consider them a good team that's at least 3rd best in the NFC..............
A fool and his money are often quickly seperated...the Eagles aren't fool's gold.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Obviously the OP has consumed one too many welfare checks. Hopefully he will calm down before I have to put him back on the ban list.