Hello All!!!

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
:D I thought I'd stop in & say "Hi!" from Commanders Country! I'm sure you are all ready for the MNF game. Classic rivalry back in action, I hope. Gibbs v. Parcells on Monday Night? This should be a good game! I'd wish ya luck, but I'm not that much of a good sport. I'll just say that I hope for a good game & may the best team win (which, of course, will be the Commanders! ;) )

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
Keep dreaming because Ramsey isn't going to get it done for you guys.

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
hardcorebob said:
Keep dreaming because Ramsey isn't going to get it done for you guys.

Well, I would expect that Vinny will spend a good portion of the game on his back as well, so...I think this will be a good defensive game. Probably not very high scoring, but alot of sacks & INTs on both sides of the ball.

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Cowgal said:
Very classy name you have there... :rolleyes:

Why, thank you! ;) It's easy for me to remember since I carry this handle everywhere & it's tattooed to my arm (well a portion of it anyway). I have the Dallas star engulfed in flames with "Cowboys Suck" underneath it. That's below my Commanders logo tattoo. But I appreciate the shout out!

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
Welcome...Nothing like a little friendly back and forth before the game.

CowboysSuckAzz said:
Well, I would expect that Vinny will spend a good portion of the game on his back as well, so...I think this will be a good defensive game. Probably not very high scoring, but alot of sacks & INTs on both sides of the ball.
Yep we'll have to be on the watch for Daniels, maybe Arrington on the blitz. Wait....;)

Good luck Monday night!

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
DLK150 said:
Welcome...Nothing like a little friendly back and forth before the game.

Yep we'll have to be on the watch for Daniels, maybe Arrington on the blitz. Wait....;)

Good luck Monday night!

Ha....ha :rolleyes: That's very funny...I guess we'll have to keep a spy on QC...oh, wait...

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
CowboysSuckAzz said:
Why, thank you! ;) It's easy for me to remember since I carry this handle everywhere & it's tattooed to my arm (well a portion of it anyway). I have the Dallas star engulfed in flames with "Cowboys Suck" underneath it. That's below my Commanders logo tattoo. But I appreciate the shout out!

Im sure you got the Commanders tattoo for a discount.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
CowboysSuckAzz said:
Ha....ha :rolleyes: That's very funny...I guess we'll have to keep a spy on QC...oh, wait...
Well, enjoy your brief time on our board, because I'm sure that if/when the Commanders lose Monday night, we won't hear from you again. :rolleyes:

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
Im sure you got the Commanders tattoo for a discount.

Actually, I got the Commanders tatto first. About 6 months later is when I got the "Cowboys Suck"

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Waffle said:
Well, enjoy your brief time on our board, because I'm sure that if/when the Commanders lose Monday night, we won't hear from you again. :rolleyes:

Ya never know... ;)

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Let me get this straight......

You actually have something about the Cowboys on your body? And you are a Commander's fan? Talk about obsession to the point of ridiculousness

B...B..B..B...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
Let me get this straight......

You actually have something about the Cowboys on your body? And you are a Commander's fan? Talk about obsession to the point of ridiculousness

B...B..B..B...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It's not an obsession, son. It's a lifestyle.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I used to play basketball with this dude that had the GreenBay "G" on his arm. It was a pretty kickass tat. I've been thinking about getting the star on my arm for a couple of years now. I wouldn't get it done in the crap town I live in now though.

p1_

Reaction score
nflbcb_lower.jpg

nflb95_lower.jpg

nflbc8_lower.jpg

nflbcc_lower.jpg

S Roy Williams

Williams was a menace all game, knocking Commanders running back Chad Morton out of the game and injuring fullback Rock Cartwright, quarterback Patrick Ramsey and even teammate Darren Woodson in an accidental collision. Williams finished the game with five tackles, one sack and a number of bone-crushing hits.

Say hello to my lil friend..

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/redskinflag.gif

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
CowboysSuckAzz said:
It's not an obsession, son. It's a lifestyle.
Yeah...I used to feel the same way about hating the Commanders. But unfortunately, they Commanders began to suck and pretty much have since 1991. ;) I hope you guys get good again so I can revive my hate.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Waffle said:
Yeah...I used to feel the same way about hating the Commanders. But unfortunately, they Commanders began to suck and pretty much have been since 1991. ;) I hope you guys get good again so I can revive my hate.

you got that right :cool:

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Waffle said:
Yeah...I used to feel the same way about hating the Commanders. But unfortunately, they Commanders began to suck and pretty much have since 1991. ;) I hope you guys get good again so I can revive my hate.

Well, I've always hated the Cowboys, even when they sucked thru the 80's. And Cowboys fans were virtually impossible to find around here at that time.