Hello All!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
That's true & I never once said that it was ONLY the DC area. I may have hinted that way & I didn't mean to. But obsession goes that one step further & it becomes a lifestyle. I've gone beyond obsession...t'was my only point there.
Lifestyle is a broad word my friend. One can have a "lifestyle" that is tolerant of others just as easily as hate filled.

You choose to be hateful. That's your call as it is your life.

I was simply pointing out in my original post in our discussion that I would not put my enemy's mark on me no matter what. I would not put a Commanders or Eagles logo on my body, even one in flames with the proclamation "suck."

Whether you realize it or not, by putting that on your body it is just as much a tribute to the Cowboys as it is a message.

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
I really don't think Vinny will be on his back much during this game. With LA out, there really isn't any real bite unless a all out blitz is called. Vinny will have hot routes to exploit the blitzing. Thank god for Vinny, I really think he will be able to handle the pressure (unlike QC) and we will move the ball easily.

Ramsey just doesn't have control over pocket pressure and will be sacked/intercepted many times during this game. I really don' think this game will be close in the 2nd half.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Welcome to CowboysZone hater..... a little pre-game conversation is good for the rivalry.

I went to your board but won't engage in your cowboy hater threads, I can see why the Commanders hate the Cowboys, it's only natural to hate the one that has beaten you down year after year.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
Why, thank you! ;) It's easy for me to remember since I carry this handle everywhere & it's tattooed to my arm (well a portion of it anyway). I have the Dallas star engulfed in flames with "Cowboys Suck" underneath it. That's below my Commanders logo tattoo. But I appreciate the shout out!
Which one of your prison husbands tattooed that on ya?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Whether you realize it or not, by putting that on your body it is just as much a tribute to the Cowboys as it is a message.

And think of all the classy chicks he must get with that art work!

Bizwah

Reaction score
hardcorebob said:
I really don't think Vinny will be on his back much during this game. With LA out, there really isn't any real bite unless a all out blitz is called. Vinny will have hot routes to exploit the blitzing. Thank god for Vinny, I really think he will be able to handle the pressure (unlike QC) and we will move the ball easily.

Ramsey just doesn't have control over pocket pressure and will be sacked/intercepted many times during this game. I really don' think this game will be close in the 2nd half.

I about had a heart attack when I read "With LA out......"

Remember, on here LA= Larry Allen.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
And think of all the classy chicks he must get with that art work!
I was going to point out that Homosexuality is a "lifestyle," but I thought I might hurt his widdle feelings. :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Actually you do not have to be short to have short man syndrome. Anyone who has an inferiority complex can have one. But so what? We digress.

I always thought that "short man syndrome" stood for a ...Commander fan w/ a small member and a tatoo of an opposing teams flaming logo on their arm.

Was I wrong? :D

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
I always thought that "short man syndrome" stood for a ...Commander fan w/ a small member and a tatoo of an opposing teams flaming logo on their arm.

Was I wrong? :D

DAMN!!! :eek: And coming from a woman to....Cowbot Hater must already be under his rock after that severe owning. When a woman calls your shlong small, that just HAS to hurt

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
LOL A Cowboys fan joking about a Commanders fan being in jail? LOLOL That's too funny. Stealing jokes from Commanders boards are we? ;) Seeing how the Commanders never had their own "White House" to party & ***** in; considering that we have had far less convicts on our team, I find that statement hysterical & incredibly ignorant.

misc9.jpg

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
CoverCorner41 said:
DAMN!!! !:eek: And coming from a woman to....Cowbot Hater must already be under his rock after that severe owning. When a woman calls your shlong small, that just HAS to hurt
Well... he shouldn't have messed w/ my boys. Princess doesn't pull punches when it comes to my boys in here or on the field being messed w/ by a fan of the team I dislike the most. We own the Commanders, why not the skins fans that invade our turf and spew garbage....

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Washington Commanders hat .....$19.99

Washington Commanders NFL Equipment Authentic Adult Team Color Jersey, by Reebok...............$205..59

http://www.nflstore.net/cgi-bin/nflgen.pl?tm=WR#caps

Tickets for the MNF Cowboys vs Commanders tickets on the 50 yard line
...........$915.00
http://www.gotickets.com/sports/nfl/nfc/washington_redskins_vs_dallas_cowboys_at_fedex_field.php

A Washington Commander being owned over the years by the Cowboys beating his favorite team, so he goes off the deep end...

Lame.jpg

PRICELESS!!!!!

Sorry...had to be done.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Washington Commanders hat .....$19.99

Washington Commanders NFL Equipment Authentic Adult Team Color Jersey, by Reebok...............$205..59

http://www.nflstore.net/cgi-bin/nflgen.pl?tm=WR#caps

Tickets for the MNF Cowboys vs Commanders tickets on the 50 yard line
...........$915.00
http://www.gotickets.com/sports/nfl/nfc/washington_redskins_vs_dallas_cowboys_at_fedex_field.php

A Washington Commander being owned over the years by the Cowboys beating his favorite team, so he goes off the deep end...

Lame.jpg

PRICELESS!!!!!

Sorry...had to be done.
Sniff sniff

That was just beautiful BP. It hit me right here.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

That looks like something this guy would have...

garcia001.jpg

~saying in his gayest of gay Jeff Garcia voice, "Cowboyths thsuck, but it depdths a lot on what Cowboys we're talking about".~

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
That looks like something this guy would have...

garcia001.jpg

~saying in his gayest of gay Jeff Garcia voice, "Cowboyths thsuck".~
That isn't a real player is it? He looks like a dweeb

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Um..you don't know who that is?
My 49er bro in law would laugh at me, but I don't know who that is.... who is it?

If he ain't a cowboy, he ain't important....lol