Hello Cowboy Fans

Skins16-0

Reaction score
I am actually a Commanders fan, obviously. I just want to say that I'm not here to cause trouble or be a troll. I simply joined to see a differing view on football.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
goC-Boys said:
I am actually a Commanders fan, the only reason my name is goC-Boys is so the moderator of this board would let me join. I just want to say that I'm not here to cause trouble or be a troll. I simply joined to see a differing view on football.

:welcome:

Oh and I know you probably come from ES, but we don't usually ban people for having anti-Cowboy or pro-Skin screennames... ;)

Skins16-0

Reaction score
oh but they did....my original name was 14-13,35-7 and they denied me access

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
goC-Boys said:
oh but they did....my original name was 14-13,35-7 and they denied me access

Well I said usually... but that screenname would definitely give a first impression of a troll

Skins16-0

Reaction score
dont question my Commanders loyalty, they didn't allow the original name so I figured it would be safer to create a pro-cowboys name

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
goC-Boys said:
I am actually a Commanders fan, the only reason my name is goC-Boys is so the moderator of this board would let me join. I just want to say that I'm not here to cause trouble or be a troll. I simply joined to see a differing view on football.
While I wasn't the one who rejected that name, I can assure you that it would have been rejected for not being a user name. It wouldn't have mattered if you had listed scores the Cowboys beat the Eagles last year using the same format.

Fans from other teams are welcome here as long as they follow the guidelines and are here for real discussions and debates, not trolling or smacktalking.

-Reality

Skins16-0

Reaction score
This is going to sound weird and I apologize for that, but I was bored at work and decided to try an experiment. I joined the MB's of all the Commanders NFC East opponents, made it known I was a Skins fan and waited to see their responses

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Skins16-0 said:
:welcome:

Name changed per your request.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i've been thinking about joining a Commanders board but the only one i know about is ES and well u know their site isn't exactly known for them making smart comments. logical ones neither...

gbrittain

Reaction score
Skins16-0 said:
I am actually a Commanders fan, obviously. I just want to say that I'm not here to cause trouble or be a troll. I simply joined to see a differing view on football.

Welcome indeed. I love to hear from rival teams as long as everything is kept on the up and up. There are quite a few Skins posters on this board that I enjoy very much.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i just realized we have eagles and Commanders fans that post here, but i dont think we have any giants fans that post though...

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
i just realized we have eagles and Commanders fans that post here, but i dont think we have any giants fans that post though...
cuz no one likes the giants...we are not THAT dumb :cool:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
There are a couple. They are usually pretty respectful. The Eagles fans were the worst until last year when we swept them. Now the Skins fans are the worst because they swept us.

Funny how that works.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Hostile said:
There are a couple. They are usually pretty respectful. The Eagles fans were the worst until last year when we swept them. Now the Skins fans are the worst because they swept us.

Funny how that works.
well i don't think we are gonna get swept by anyone any time soon so i guess its gonna be pretty peaceful around here the next couple years. well except for our own fans that will be screaming "the sky is falling!!!" when we lose a game :p:

Skins16-0

Reaction score
Hostile said:

Funny how that works.

C'mon, let us enjoy ourselves. You guys have beat the ever loving hell out of us for almost 10 years.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Skins16-0 said:
C'mon, let us enjoy ourselves. You guys have beat the ever loving hell out of us for almost 10 years.

Nice for you to actually express that sentiment. Some skins fans behave like they've been owning us for years based on last season. :mad: