Hello Cowboy Fans

Skins16-0

Reaction score
DallasEast said:
No loss is truly acceptable. If the Commanders had never won another game against us, the rivalry itself would have endured. Washington doesn't like Dallas. Dallas doesn't like Washington. That's what a true rivalry is all about.

But the rivalry is alot more fun when both teams have a chance of winning. And one small request, when we play in Dallas can you induct a few more people into the ring of honor

menace

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
I guess you guys finally had to win to restore the rivalry but there's NOTHING good in my eyes about that week two meltdown. I guess the past is the past but that one truly hurt. :banghead:

True. But you guys have come up on the better end of those types of games for a long time.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
menace said:
Not me my friend. The boys' have had our number for years, it finally felt good to end it. I know Cowboy fans don't like to admit this, but that sweep we pulled on you guys last year, and the way that we won them, was the best thing for the rivalry because it restored it.

After so many years I forgot to hate the Skins because they were an easy 2 games that I can chalk up as a win.

Not anymore. I'm back to hating them. They are a good team. They are even better this year. But we are also better this year and I can honestly say that the rivalry is definately back to where it was.

Two very good offenses and defenses.

Two great coaches.

What more can you ask for.

jrockster77

Reaction score
Skins16-0 said:
we may have won both games last year, but we really only beat you one time. I really hope to improve on that this year.

:huh:

Ummm...last time I checked, the Skins swept the Cowboys last season. I think you may want to rethink that last part. ;)

jrockster77

Reaction score
ConstantReboot said:
What more can you ask for.

Both games are going to be awesome, hard-fought, gritty, last-minute showdowns. Should be great fun. I think we're probably going to split, with you guys winning in Dallas and us beating you in FedEx...

Man, the crowd noise last year was out of control when you guys came to DC...I watched it on TV and that was the LOUDEST I've ever heard a stadium. Nuts.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Yeh' u guys beat us bad last year. NO loss is ever acceptable, but...Thats wuts all about!! U lose You win!! they kick ur arse here!! then u kick arse back! all about a nice rivalry!!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Skins16-0 said:
we may have won both games last year, but we really only beat you one time. I really hope to improve on that this year.

sir you didn't just beat us the second game we were your b**** (for once :p:)

jrockster77

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
I guess you guys finally had to win to restore the rivalry but there's NOTHING good in my eyes about that week two meltdown.

What are you talking about? There was nothing bad about that game!! :D

jrockster77

Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
Yeh' u guys beat us bad last year. NO loss is ever acceptable, but...Thats wuts all about!! U lose You win!! they kick ur arse here!! then u kick arse back! all about a nice rivalry!!

Yeah...I'd be perfectly happy with a split, as long as we sweep the Gaints and the E-Girls.

I hope we all spank the E-Girls into nothingness....they dominated a weak division for so long they've gotten super-cocky. I want to simply destroy them this year. :)

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
menace said:
True. But you guys have come up on the better end of those types of games for a long time.

True, true and we got a taste of your pain. I truly believe that the second game in your place was just as much of an exorcism of prior years as it was you guys soundly outplaying us. Of course, our domination ensues this year! :dance3:

Skins16-0

Reaction score
Every division game is going to be great, not like in previous years where the Skins have just rolled over and died

Skins16-0

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
True, true and we got a taste of your pain. I truly believe that the second game in your place was just as much of an exorcism of prior years as it was you guys soundly outplaying us. Of course, our domination ensues this year! :dance3:

you wish

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Skins16-0 said:
I am actually a Commanders fan, obviously. I just want to say that I'm not here to cause trouble or be a troll. I simply joined to see a differing view on football.

Dude, you need to change your username. It's getting annoying reading the "Skins" part, then having to turn my head upside down to read the 0-16 part.

;)

fansince1979

Reaction score
no offense, and i think i can speak for every Dallas fan here when i say that we despise the skins more than the eagles...please correct me if i'm wrong, guys....but once again, no offense to you. or should i say no offense FOR you this year!:laugh1:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skins16-0 said:
I think we can all agree that we despise the E-girls
I dislike the Eagles. They have a pesky Duracell battery throwing fanbase. :rolleyes:

I dislike the Giants, although I must honestly say that I've come to like them more after Jones hired Parcells. :grin:

Commanders? I loathe everything Commanders. The franchise. Napoleon. Nearly all the fans (one or two guys here aren't that bad). The UPS wannabe field. The fight song (even though 'Hell To The Commanders' is kinda catchy...).

Nah. No confusion here. The Eagles are a franchise that historically flares up from time to time like shingles. They will eventually fade away after awhile, but the Commanders?

You'll never truly know. :mad:

JealousBBC

Reaction score
Hello Cowboys fans,

I am a Commanders fan. I have been reading this CZ board for a long time since last year, and as you can see I have never posted any smacks for sweeping you guys [13-14] and [7-35] on 2005 season.
I do not intend to start being a troll or posting any smack on CZ.
I will definitely be respectful.

I would like to deeply thank all the CZ admin for allowing Commanders fans to visit and read this board.
:thankyou:
I personally think some of you Cowboys fans are very classy and contribute immensely to the quality of this board.

I also truthfully think CZ smileys collection is much better than ES.
All the Best for the Cowboys upcoming 2006 season.

---------------------------------------------------------
Off topic - Comment:

5Stars,

I have 2 observations for your behaviors.

a) Being a good Cowboys fan, you seem to rarely contribute to increasing the quality of this CZ board.

b) I wonder if any other Cowboys fan feel the same way I feel.
If you can be superstitious for a moment,
:starspin
your handle name [5Stars] and your disrespectful behaviors towards the Almighty Coach Gibbs seems to CURSE the Cowboys from winning a playoff game since 1996. I am sure all reasonable Cowboys fans do not want to see you create more damage and CURSE the Cowboys in any shape or form.

FYI, you [5Stucks] consistent behaviors of insulting the Almighty Coach Gibbs motivated me to choose a handle name JealousBBC. [JealousBBC = JealousBrokeBackCowboys] is especially targeted to you 5Stucks and I definitely do not intend to target the other classy and respectful Cowboys fans on this board.

May I ask you 1 question? I wonder if Coach Gibbs is coaching the Cowboys, will you be behaving the same way?

Hello Admin,

This will be my last post on this subject.
Thus, you will almost never see my handle name again.
I hope the CZ admin will be fair enough and not ban me for posting my objections to 5Stars insulting behaviors.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JealousBBC said:
Hello Cowboys fans,

I am a Commanders fan. I have been reading this CZ board for a long time since last year, and as you can see I have never posted any smacks for sweeping you guys [13-14] and [7-35] on 2005 season.
I do not intend to start being a troll or posting any smack on CZ.
I will definitely be respectful.

I would like to deeply thank all the CZ admin for allowing Commanders fans to visit and read this board.
I personally think some of you Cowboys fans are very classy and contribute immensely to the quality of this board.

I also truthfully think CZ smileys collection is much better than ES.
All the Best for the Cowboys upcoming 2006 season.

Off topic - Comment:

5Stars,

I have 2 observations for your behaviors.

a) Being a good Cowboys fan, you seem to rarely contribute to increasing the quality of this CZ board.

b) I wonder if any other Cowboys fan feel the same way I feel.
If you can be superstitious for a moment,
:starspin
your handle name [5Stars] and your disrespectful behaviors towards the Almighty Coach Gibbs seems to CURSE the Cowboys from winning a playoff game since 1996. I am sure all reasonable Cowboys fans do not want to see you create more damage and CURSE the Cowboys in any shape or form.

FYI, you [5Stucks] consistent behaviors of insulting the Almighty Coach Gibbs motivated me to choose a handle name JealousBBC. [JealousBBC = JealousBrokeBackCowboys] is especially targeted to you 5Stucks and I definitely do not intend to target the other classy and respectful Cowboys fans on this board.

May I ask you 1 question? I wonder if Coach Gibbs is coaching the Cowboys, will you be behaving the same way?

Hello Admin,

This will be my last post on this subject.
Thus, you will almost never see my handle name again.
I hope the CZ admin will be fair enough and not ban me for posting my objections to 5Stars insulting behaviors.
AGGGGGGHHHH! It's the anti-5Stars! Run for your lives! AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

:eekmouse:​

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
JealousBBC said:
Hello Cowboys fans I hope the CZ admin will be fair enough and not ban me for posting my objections to 5Stars insulting behaviors.

Dude, this isn't extremeskins.com. You won't get banned for disagreeing with someone. There are no "arts" here (THANK HADES!).

Welcome to the site.

JealousBBC

Reaction score
Rack said:
Dude, this isn't extremeskins.com. You won't get banned for disagreeing with someone.
Welcome to the site.

Thank you so much Rack for welcoming me.
All the Best to You and Your Family.