Hello Cowboy Fans

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Skins16-0 said:
C'mon, let us enjoy ourselves. You guys have beat the ever loving hell out of us for almost 10 years.
On the Skins forum, enjoy yourself as much as you want. In our house, have some respect. Other Skins fans here do and we respect them for it.

Trolls are never respected nor around for long.

Skins16-0

Reaction score
I don't mean enjoy ourselves so much that we are disrespectful or rude. I may not like your team but I certainly respect them and look forward to playing them.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
Nice for you to actually express that sentiment. Some skins behave like they've been owning us for years based on last year. :mad:
no kidding, we own them for 7 years and then they finally own us 1 year and they think it was them who had the long win streak against the other team. :banghead:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Skins16-0 said:
I don't mean enjoy ourselves so much that we are disrespectful or rude. I may not like your team but I certainly respect them and look forward to playing them.

Hey, nice to meet you!

This is my dog...his name is Gibbs!

:dissskin: He's a damn good dog!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Skins16-0 said:
C'mon, let us enjoy ourselves. You guys have beat the ever loving hell out of us for almost 10 years.

Well, with that out of the way..........Welcome. Our smiley icons are only .75 cents for skins fans. $1.50 on Sundays after 11:00am.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
5Stars said:
Hey, nice to meet you!

:lmao2: i was just waiting for you to post on this thread

jrockster77

Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
i've been thinking about joining a Commanders board but the only one i know about is ES and well u know their site isn't exactly known for them making smart comments. logical ones neither...

:rolleyes:

Hey Hostile and Woody's Girl...what was that you were saying about sweeping generalizations?? :)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
5Stars said:
Hey, nice to meet you!

damn does that dog listen to you...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jrockster77 said:

Hey Hostile and Woody's Girl...what was that you were saying about sweeping generalizations?? :)
Whose house is it?

:wink2:

MONT17

Reaction score
as a skins fan how do u feel about the recent signing of ADAM ARCULETTA? and considering AA signing bonus how much do expect SEAN TAYLOR to get get when he signs a new deal (if he is not in jail)?

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
jrockster77 said:

Hey! Commanders suck you punk! :laugh1: Just had to get one in J-Rock from THIS side! Damn, that felt good! :starspin

jrockster77

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
Hey! Commanders suck you punk! :laugh1: Just had to get one in J-Rock from THIS side! Damn, that felt good! :starspin

Hahahahahahahaha....NICE. :cool: I guess you deserve to get a shot in, seeing how badly I own you over on ES on a regular basis...:nana:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Skins16-0 said:
I am actually a Commanders fan, obviously. I just want to say that I'm not here to cause trouble or be a troll. I simply joined to see a differing view on football.
and to eye your true favorite team from afar.

Skins16-0

Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
Hahahahahahahaha....NICE. :cool: I guess you deserve to get a shot in, seeing how badly I own you over on ES on a regular basis...:nana:

I do enjoy watching these two go at it over at ES

menace

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
Nice for you to actually express that sentiment. Some skins fans behave like they've been owning us for years based on last season. :mad:

Not me my friend. The boys' have had our number for years, it finally felt good to end it. I know Cowboy fans don't like to admit this, but that sweep we pulled on you guys last year, and the way that we won them, was the best thing for the rivalry because it restored it.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
jrockster77 said:

Don't know about the owning :rolleyes: but we've had some good wars! I guess more of you es guys now have a little ammunition in coming over here to visit? Should be a fun year and I hope you continue to post here AFTER you lose to us. :dance: :dance:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
menace said:
Not me my friend. The boys' have had our number for years, it finally felt good to end it. I know Cowboy fans don't like to admit this, but that sweep we pulled on you guys last year, and the way that we won them, was the best thing for the rivalry because it restored it.
No loss is truly acceptable. If the Commanders had never won another game against us, the rivalry itself would have endured. Washington doesn't like Dallas. Dallas doesn't like Washington. That's what a true rivalry is all about.

Skins16-0

Reaction score
we may have won both games last year, but we really only beat you one time. I really hope to improve on that this year.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
menace said:

I guess you guys finally had to win to restore the rivalry but there's NOTHING good in my eyes about that week two meltdown. I guess the past is the past but that one truly hurt. :banghead: