Hello Cowboy Fans

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
JealousBBC said:
Hello Cowboys fans,

I am a Commanders fan. I have been reading this CZ board for a long time since last year, and as you can see I have never posted any smacks for sweeping you guys [13-14] and [7-35] on 2005 season.
I do not intend to start being a troll or posting any smack on CZ.
I will definitely be respectful.

I would like to deeply thank all the CZ admin for allowing Commanders fans to visit and read this board.
:thankyou:
I personally think some of you Cowboys fans are very classy and contribute immensely to the quality of this board.

I also truthfully think CZ smileys collection is much better than ES.
All the Best for the Cowboys upcoming 2006 season.

---------------------------------------------------------
Off topic - Comment:

5Stars,

I have 2 observations for your behaviors.

a) Being a good Cowboys fan, you seem to rarely contribute to increasing the quality of this CZ board.

b) I wonder if any other Cowboys fan feel the same way I feel.
If you can be superstitious for a moment,
:starspin
your handle name [5Stars] and your disrespectful behaviors towards the Almighty Coach Gibbs seems to CURSE the Cowboys from winning a playoff game since 1996. I am sure all reasonable Cowboys fans do not want to see you create more damage and CURSE the Cowboys in any shape or form.

FYI, you [5Stucks] consistent behaviors of insulting the Almighty Coach Gibbs motivated me to choose a handle name JealousBBC. [JealousBBC = JealousBrokeBackCowboys] is especially targeted to you 5Stucks and I definitely do not intend to target the other classy and respectful Cowboys fans on this board.

May I ask you 1 question? I wonder if Coach Gibbs is coaching the Cowboys, will you be behaving the same way?

---------------------------------------------------------
Hello Admin,

This will be my last post on this subject.
Thus, you will almost never see my handle name again.
I hope the CZ admin will be fair enough and not ban me for posting my objections to 5Stars insulting behaviors.

Wow! What a first post. I've been MIA a little bit here on my home board so I guess I missed what 5stars has done or how his handle is detrimental? :confused: Also, welcome and thanks for reminding of us of the scores of last years games. :cool:

JealousBBC

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
Also, welcome and thanks

Thank you so much THEHEREAFTER for welcoming me.
You are absolutely one of those classy Cowboys fan and wonderful
contributor on the ES board. I truly appreciate your present on ES.
All the Best to You and Your Family.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
JealousBBC said:
Gibbs motivated me to choose a handle name JealousBBC. [JealousBBC = JealousBrokeBackCowboys]

gibbs is a broke back cowboy?....ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

:p:

jrockster77

Reaction score
JealousBBC said:

What is your SN on Extremeskins, Jealous??

And I agree....THA is a great poster over at ES. :)

calico

Reaction score
Skins16-0 said:
I am actually a Commanders fan, obviously. I just want to say that I'm not here to cause trouble or be a troll. I simply joined to see a differing view on football.

Well, as long as you don't act like your kind and stink up the joint, then I am cool with it.

Although, you might as well admit that you are here because you are a closet Cowboys fan looking to free himself...

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Hmm...

So how is your experiment working thus far ?

From my point of view, it seems that if you approach the board with respect and dont intitially flame than most people will be accepting.

The same happened with Eternal Cowboy on ES.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JealousBBC said:
Hello Cowboys fans,

I am a Commanders fan.
Hello to you too. Can we help you with that condition? :wink2:

I have been reading this CZ board for a long time since last year, and as you can see I have never posted any smacks for sweeping you guys [13-14] and [7-35] on 2005 season.
I do not intend to start being a troll or posting any smack on CZ.
I will definitely be respectful.
:welcome:

I would like to deeply thank all the CZ admin for allowing Commanders fans to visit and read this board.
I personally think some of you Cowboys fans are very classy and contribute immensely to the quality of this board.
Truth be told most of the old guard folks get along between extremeskins and CowboysZone. It's the newer generations that are still feeling froggy. For the most part everything is friendly, even the jabs. Some are too juvenile to deal with stuff. It happens everywhere.

I also truthfully think CZ smileys collection is much better than ES.
All the Best for the Cowboys upcoming 2006 season.
Trickblue made them. I think we've got some of the best out there due to him.

Off topic - Comment:
5Stars,

I have 2 observations for your behaviors.

a) Being a good Cowboys fan, you seem to rarely contribute to increasing the quality of this CZ board.

b) I wonder if any other Cowboys fan feel the same way I feel.
If you can be superstitious for a moment,
:starspin
your handle name [5Stars] and your disrespectful behaviors towards the Almighty Coach Gibbs seems to CURSE the Cowboys from winning a playoff game since 1996. I am sure all reasonable Cowboys fans do not want to see you create more damage and CURSE the Cowboys in any shape or form.
I know you're having fun, but this was a bit lame.

FYI, you [5Stucks] consistent behaviors of insulting the Almighty Coach Gibbs motivated me to choose a handle name JealousBBC. [JealousBBC = JealousBrokeBackCowboys] is especially targeted to you 5Stucks and I definitely do not intend to target the other classy and respectful Cowboys fans on this board.
Usernames are supposed to reflect something about the user. Not sure I'd announce infatuation with a Cowboys fan this way, but to each his own.

May I ask you 1 question? I wonder if Coach Gibbs is coaching the Cowboys, will you be behaving the same way?
In all honesty what do you think the answer would be? If you read this forum closely you'll find that Parcells is given no pedastal. Stupid decisions are called out. Strange behavior is too. There are some things about Gibbs we'd love. There are some things we'd hate. Just being honest.

Hello Admin

This will be my last post on this subject.
Thus, you will almost never see my handle name again.
I hope the CZ admin will be fair enough and not ban me for posting my objections to 5Stars insulting behaviors.
Don't be silly. Though I would prefer that someone joking around be recognized for what it is.

He figured out a way to get back at the myriad number of Skins fans who showed up post 14-13 last year acting like they know everything when in fact most of them prove how little they actually do know on a regular basis.

He's joking. By creating a username in his honor and calling him out like this, and even trying to make Cowboys fans believe he has cursed the team, do you know what you accomplished?

You validated his parking ticket.

Ciao.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
JealousBBC said:

:laugh1: I pride myself on sarcasm and condescending language when I'm joking over at es. I'll give you the benifit here and assume you're being sincere but ease up a bit. :(

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
:laugh1: I pride myself on sarcasm and condescending language when I'm joking over at es. I'll give you the benifit here and assume you're being sincere but ease up a bit. :(

Exactly! I mean come on, calling you classy? Definite Sarcasm in that post. ;)

superpunk

Reaction score
Validated his parking ticket.

I like that one, Hos.:laugh1:

my note to jealous-boy would be this (and similar to yours);

There are many skins fans of a bad ilk that roll up here, and only want crap. They are not looking for intelligent discussion. They want to jock their sweep, get us to acknowledge that all things "ketchup-and-mustard" are the greatest, and annoy us with moronic remarks about our own players.

Then, instead of backing their crap up when called on it, they fall back on the victim card. "Oh, I'm only here for intelligent conversation about football. I guess I expected too much from a bunch of Pokes fans." The routine is played out over and over again, as immature trolls feel the need to roam outwards from ES (or their Commanders board of choice) and start crap elsewhere.

Many of us try to deal with them. Show them how ridiculous they're being, have them chill out and actually live up to the "intelligent football conversation" mantra that they spew out without actually knowing what that phrase means.

5Stars has realized that in most cases (and he is COMPLETELY right) this is an excercise in futility. He gives their crap right back to them - and even then, they act shocked (as you have) when they get served the same meal they've been serving us for the few days they survive here. So, in a way, 5Stars is cutting out the middle man. He realizes quickly that talking sense to the senseless is futile, and so he simply mocks them. Sometimes, he pulls the trigger a bit quick, and we have to "call him off" ;) but that's his thing. And personally, when it's deserved - it cracks me up.

I believe my sentiments on this can be summed up in three words;

Deal with it.