Hello From. Somewhere, I've forgotten

TheGodfather

Reaction score
Hey, Capn, welcome to our hideout. They're giving us refuge for the time being but haven't decided if they'll let us stay. If not, we may need to form a nomadic pack and just travel from forum to forum, we could call ourselves The Poster Plague.
Hey I like that idea. If I'm in the PJG do I get grandfathered in?

Okay in all seriousness it looks like most of my faves from over there are here thus here is where I'll be until or if we decide to move along. Wouldn't mind Jumbo popping in because I love his analysis of things related to The Boys.

On a little bit of a rant the situation that created the mass migration was poorly handled by the admin and it showed that the individual in question has almost no experience running an online forum. As someone who has a ton of experience in that area if I was asked to take over and clean up an established community I would have made it clear that the times were a changing and handled most of the issues with long time members via pm initially. This is a great group of reasonable folks that I'm sure would have been more than willing to not only stay within the rules but be a valuable asset in the endeavor. *shrug* oh well. Not the first time I've bailed on a forum and I'm sure it won't be the last.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Okay in all seriousness it looks like most of my faves from over there are here thus here is where I'll be until or if we decide to move along. Wouldn't mind Jumbo popping in because I love his analysis of things related to The Boys.

On a little bit of a rant the situation that created the mass migration was poorly handled by the admin and it showed that the individual in question has almost no experience running an online forum. As someone who has a ton of experience in that area if I was asked to take over and clean up an established community I would have made it clear that the times were a changing and handled most of the issues with long time members via pm initially. This is a great group of reasonable folks that I'm sure would have been more than willing to not only stay within the rules but be a valuable asset in the endeavor. *shrug* oh well. Not the first time I've bailed on a forum and I'm sure it won't be the last.
Absolutely you are grandfathered in but we'll have to see the lay of the land to see how they react to "many forks in the road". There is a staff member here worthy of being on the board of the PJG, Idgit, and he's definitely one of our kind. If he wasn't a trustee, he'd he a candidate for the Grand Poobah and has the avatar perfect for it.

Londonboy

Reaction score

Hey GF, welcome Bruv, l have wondered if She's another of JJ's relatives.

nobody

Reaction score
There's a post threshold before you get the likes. Don't remember what it is exactly, but it's in the tens of posts. Just enough to prove you're not a spambot.

Oh he's a spambot alright. Give him a Turing test. He'll totally fail.

nobody

Reaction score
Absolutely you are grandfathered in but we'll have to see the lay of the land to see how they react to "many forks in the road". There is a staff member here worthy of being on the board of the PJG, Idgit, and he's definitely one of our kind. If he wasn't a trustee, he'd he a candidate for the Grand Poobah and has the avatar perfect for it.

Oh yeah, Idgit DOES have the perfect avatar for the position. Has my vote if you're seeking to leave the position. But I thought you were dictator for half-life.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Oh yeah, Idgit DOES have the perfect avatar for the position. Has my vote if you're seeking to leave the position. But I thought you were dictator for half-life.
Some are seeking to oust Him on the other side.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There's no leaving the PJG. Try it and we just follow you.