Hello From. Somewhere, I've forgotten

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Fine, I haven't been around to take a look at everything but I like the layout of this better and the only thing I liked about the old forum were the people and still missing some, the forum was always a problem technically.

But, one thing I know about is change so this just falls into line with everything else in my life the last 7 years and I've become more adaptive. But man, Capn, I still feel like I left family.

Most of the "family" is migrating over here. It will be much more recognizable soon if the trend continues.

nobody

Reaction score

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I shall take your word for it!

That's what I thought. So we need a new position for Idgit.

I am sure that more will be coming. I know that I'm working on them. :D
If idgit's interested, I'll come up with a job title for him and when ES gets here he can give idgit his job description.....That's how we do things in the PJG, just to make sure to avoid any sense of organization.

Speaking of ES, I wonder what's taking him so long. He went and got a shiny new email address for the occasion, and already had his name picked out.

CapnB

Reaction score
If idgit's interested, I'll come up with a job title for him and when ES gets here he can give idgit his job description.....That's how we do things in the PJG, just to make sure to avoid any sense of organization.

I've never asked, so now seems as good as time as any.... What is PJG and why aint i ever been invited into this club ????????/

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've never asked, so now seems as good as time as any.... What is PJG and why aint i ever been invited into this club ????????/
I just assumed you we'd already brought you in....Sorry Brutha! The Postjacker's Guild......CC is our Grand Poobah, Deathmonkey is our Black Ops...I mean our intelligence....operative, Lundy heads up our overseas chapter....Everyone gets a job with no pay and no responsibilities, though ES just loves being in charge of the naked car wash and baked goods fundraisers...a position for which you're welcome to challenge him.

nobody

Reaction score

Speaking of ES, I wonder what's taking him so long. He went and got a shiny new email address for the occasion, and already had his name picked out.

He probably got distracted by um, less family friendly websites.

What?! You're not in already? You are now. There is no choice in the matter.

CapnB

Reaction score
I just assumed you we'd already brought you in....Sorry Brutha! The Postjacker's Guild......CC is our Grand Poobah, Deathmonkey is our Black Ops...I mean our intelligence....operative, Lundy heads up our overseas chapter....Everyone gets a job with no pay and no responsibilities, though ES just loves being in charge of the naked car wash and baked goods fundraisers...a position for which you're welcome to challenge him.

ooooooohhhh. Yea i could see why you would assume I was already a member. I lived for hi jacking threads over there, so much so. I would do it and not even realize i was doing it. Just became 2nd nature i reckon. Sure I'll take a position where i sound important but do nothing.

CapnB

Reaction score
He probably got distracted by um, less family friendly websites.

What?! You're not in already? You are now. There is no choice in the matter.

I know, I seen the name thrown around but i thought it was an inside joke, and I tend to mind my business when it comes to people and stuff they keep inside them

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
ooooooohhhh. Yea i could see why you would assume I was already a member. I lived for hi jacking threads over there, so much so. I would do it and not even realize i was doing it. Just became 2nd nature i reckon. Sure I'll take a position where i sound important but do nothing.
"Official Trousers Monitor" - My job is just to come up with job titles, ES will give you your job description and collect your dues. :)

nobody

Reaction score
I know, I seen the name thrown around but i thought it was an inside joke, and I tend to mind my business when it comes to people and stuff they keep inside them

lol, ALWAYS let your curiosity run free, my friend. Life is better that way.

CapnB

Reaction score
Welcome to the PJG, a nonexclusive group whose only requirement is a sense of humor...and other stuff you can read about in the fine print.

Wait..... I have to read ????? I gotta think about this for a second

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I generally try not to read anything.... ever. unless its adult rated or about bacon
I think we have a version that's just pictures. We used to have "Contracts on Tape", but the deaf people complained.

nobody

Reaction score
I think we have a version that's just pictures. We used to have "Contracts on Tape", but the deaf people complained.

Stupid deaf people. If they'd just listened to the argument for the audio tape contracts, I'm sure they'd have agreed it was the wise option!