Helman: This is the most frustrated I’ve seen the Cowboys fanbase

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
26 years of setting up the latest pipe dream of a portion of the fan base? Okay.

I'm sure Sean Payton is counting the days until he can join Jerry's circus. :muttley:

It is also Jerrys pipe dream. And this is all that counts.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When I say I don't care how the fanbase is reacting, that includes you Pappy. You bully and ridicule all you want. I'm firm on my thoughts that I share.
Hey, it's a free country you do your thing, and HF baby!!!
P.S.Thanks for the laughs!

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
When I say I don't care how the fanbase is reacting, that includes you Pappy. You bully and ridicule all you want. I'm firm on my thoughts that I share.
Whether they’re right or wrong?Everybody’s entitled to their own opinions.

CWR

Reaction score
I'm joining the dark side after this past seasons failure, accompanied with a puzzling off-season.

Its not by choice. Jerry is twisting my arm. It's either gonna break, or I'm gonna have turn around and smack him.

Foolishly I admit, I am still hoping there is a plan. However, I suspect they haven't a clue.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
No doubt about that point. I respect others' opinions while ppl like Pappy disrespect others' opinions.
I do agree w/ Pappy most times.But, it doesn’t bother you how this storied team has been run for the last 26 yrs. or so and the lack of success while the Jones’ keep raking in the $.I truly believe w/ them that winning is 2ndary as long as they keep taking in the cash no matter what Jerry says.Actions speak louder than words

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I was watching a draft chat with Helman and Cavanaugh last night, they both said this is the most frustrated they’ve seen Cowboys fans in their time covering the team. That something feels different about the mood of the fanbase right now. Do you agree?

I think apathy has set in. Nothing changes. This team comes up small in big spots. Now we kick off the off season with the Cooper crap. This team is a joke. I also think the trajectory of Cincinnati and Buffalo shows that Dallas is really in the dregs on the league. More people see this every day.

Mannix

Reaction score
I mean what they are selling is crap.

The Packers had a worse cap situation than us, didn’t cut ANY star players. Resigned Rodgers for $200 mill, franchised Adams for $20 million and are talking extension with Jair’s Alexander who will command elite money over $18 a year.

Then they tell us they cannot afford guys like Wilson, Anger etc?? Come on now
But, but, they kept Noah.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It is also Jerrys pipe dream. And this is all that counts.

But is it Payton's pipe dream? Pretty sure he'll have some say in the matter, not to mention other options if he even decides to coach again.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I do agree w/ Pappy most times.But, it doesn’t bother you how this storied team has been run for the last 26 yrs. or so and the lack of success while the Jones’ keep raking in the $.I truly believe w/ them that winning is 2ndary as long as they keep taking in the cash no matter what Jerry says. Actions speak louder than words
Is it so hard for you to believe I'm in lockstep with the Jones boys and how they operate this team. When they make money with this franchise, I make money with my PSL increasing in value. When you agree with Pappy and adopt his tactic to ridicule and bully, it's wasted on me. I'm steadfast in having faith in the FO. If you don't like it then so what!

CapnB

Reaction score
I’m not upset about losing players that haven’t really gotten us very far anyway. I’m upset that the same clowns are in charge of this ship and they keep doing the same things over and over and over and somehow expecting a different result. THE PLAYERS AREN’T THE PROBLEM.

That is the definition of insanity. Or stupidity in their case.