Help Blackout the Commanders

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Baltimore's FOX affiliate might be broadcasting the game, so I might not be screwed after all.

Never heard of Fox43. Skins games are on FOX 5 (WTTG).

thisisepic

One and Done
Reaction score
bbgun;2519800 said:
Baltimore's FOX affiliate might be broadcasting the game, so I might not be screwed after all.

That would be AWESOME.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;2519800 said:

Somewhere in VIrginia. Just saw the chance at some Skins fans misery and thought "what can I do to encourage that"

Did you vote twice

links18

Reaction score
bbgun;2519800 said:

Fox 43 is the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Should be part of the Skins home market. Interesting that they are thinking of preempting the Skins for the Boys. Dan Snyder can't be happy. ;)

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
WTTG must be fuming that they lost Dallas-Philly as a lead in game. This area is packed with fans of both teams.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Kepp voting guys, I would hate for Skins fans to have to see their team play :)

dankman

Reaction score
As a transplanted Cowboys fan in Hampton Roads Vriginia I thank all of you for your help in letting me watch the 'boys clinch a berth on sunday. KEEP VOTING!!!!!!!

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
just voted for you man...looks good for ya' boyz/eagles game has a good lead i guess...

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Voted twice, good luck

rwalters31

Reaction score
dankman;2520362 said:
As a transplanted Cowboys fan in Hampton Roads Vriginia I thank all of you for your help in letting me watch the 'boys clinch a berth on sunday. KEEP VOTING!!!!!!!

Hampton Roads here too. Keep voting!!!

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
That station covers the Outer Banks of NC as well. Lots of Cowboy fans here. Lots of Commander fans too.

FanSince61

Thanks for the memories Dandy
Reaction score

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Not important to me. I get to see Dallas regardless and I see no reason to try and block Skins fans just for the sake of doing it. I understand the rivalry and how some people find it fun and stuff, and I got nothing against anyone doing that sort of thing if it's their kind of thing to do, I'm just not one of those people. :)