Help me name my new dog!

Them

Reaction score
...after I read the title to this topic the first word I thought of was..."Cabbage!"...think about it!..
mellow.png

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:eek: only if it barks at itself in the mirror!
I had a calendar (like a sexy swimsuit only it had yellow labs) and the wife got to messing around and would show my dog a picture from it and he'd get all happy,,, till she flashed him one of a big black nosed square headed male,man alive! That dog flat came unglued, started growling, barking and getting aggressive, it was pretty hilarious and kinda freaky at the same time.;)

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
White with a brown patch? Name him after the famous ex-Oklahoma and Cowboy coach that followed Jimmy. Its the same name Steve Martin gave his dog in the movie "The Jerk".

JBS

Reaction score
X - for Dez
Sauce - for Beasley
Zeke - for Elliott
Chopsticks - for TWill
Witt - for 82
Ginger - for jg
Pop - Jerry Poppins
Taco - self explanatory
Beard - for Fred
Chido or Cheeto - for Awuzie

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wife and I just went and got a pup yesterday. Was looking for a blue pit female puppy. But nearest one that we were considering was about 5 hours one way. Thankfully some one put a new add for pit puppies about an hour away. They had some blue ones but the only female was almost all white with a few brown areas... One small brown area is just big enough to cover one eye.

We have a deal that if we get male dogs I get final say on names. She gets it on females. I told the wife... If that dog was male we would have named it stink eye lol.

She has had a name I her head for sometime but I don't know if it fits the dog yet. I like to try and find names that kind of fits a dog's look or how they act.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I could see how the wife would go for Landry over Dallas or Manster :)

It's got a smooth flow to it :)
Yea, I asked her to pick between, Tex Staubach and Landry (cause I couldn't decide lol) and she picked Landry. Her reason being that when ppl think of the Cowboys one of the first things that come to mind is Tom Landry. Can't argue with that logic.

Last edited: