Help Me Understand

TheCritic

Reaction score
I was told that the losses of players like Cooper, Gregory, Collins, etc. was the end of the world. Yet none of those players made the NFL's top 100 list. Why is that?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Its' Dak's fault. some how its all his fault.

Cooper maybe should have.

never cared much for Gregory. he was a head case. too many penalties in the playoff game that contributed to the loss.

Collins....will impact us negatively as now we are thin at backup tackle, knowing that Tyron will be out about 5 games or so if he holds true to form.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I was told that the losses of players like Cooper, Gregory, Collins, etc. was the end of the world. Yet none of those players made the NFL's top 100 list. Why is that?

Don't worry had they stayed in Dallas all you would hear is "We like our own" Critics will tend to be against anything Dallas does.

McKDaddy

Reaction score

Random thoughts about the topic.
I don't agree that Amari isn't a top 100 player.
Not being a top 100 player doesn't mean you aren't a valued contributor.
Let's play a few real games before we decide the impact of these players departure.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Every team has stars, but the players who are quietly vital to success are all the guys that’ll never make a top 100 list

The Cedric Wilson’s, the Tony Pollards, the Dorance Armstrongs. If you don’t have those guys then you have major holes. They let the stars shine because they’re succeeding on a boat that’s not leaky

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I think it is less about them leaving and more about how they left, and who are the guys replacing them.

The Top 100 list means nothing to me. The questions about those moves will start being answered soon.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Don't listen to anyone you wouldn't seek out for advice. Those players had or were about to get bloated salaries and were seriously underachieving those paychecks. Anyone that watched the games could see it.

Sydla

Reaction score

Because if one doesn't make the Top 100 list it doesn't mean those players aren't good.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Why come Dallis always hav apro bowlers yet never beat the gooder teams?

mhy do some players have too high madden ratings and yet my wife is still cheating on me

visionary

Reaction score

No one can help you see because you love Jerry . You have an incurable ailment of the brain