Hendershot and dumb coaching almost blew game

ShiningStar

Reaction score
can someone lay down a perfect team, from head coach on down, i want a perfect team. please, id love to hear it.

Cowboy fans after a perfect record: FIRE EVERYONE

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
CeeDee had a big game. But if he didn't fumble the ball we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
Lions LB Derrick Barnes was UNTOUCHED and somehow wiffed on a golden opportunity for a sack/safety of Dak.

I have no idea how Dak got out of that one...and then made that toss to Ceedee that he took to the house.

Game went from possible 5-0 to 3-7 in a heartbeat.

BigD5

Reaction score
Looks like the refs were Blue/White color blind, or he tought Cowboys were wearing White.

GCprvKVagAE1gVE
Correction: “she”

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Hendershot should be released to serve as an example of holding guys accountable
Hendershot did NOTHING wrong. What makes this call even more egregious is that Hutchinson actually extends to trip Hendershot and Hendershot somehow gets the call? Worst call I've ever seen in my life. The OP should apologize to Hendershot if he/she hasn't already.

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Cut the te. He isn’t good. Also head coach is clueless when game on line. Same with d coordinator not playing aggressively and letting team match down field.
Seems like an overreaction. Hmmm. 2 TEs in Fergie and Schooner Boomer. Let us not tempt fate.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He looks like that goof ball kid that cooks on Tik Tok and throws food from across the room at the camera
You have ... eclectic entertainment tastes.
I once dabbled in beachside cuisine but the Armenian-owned franchise withdrew support.

Ozone22

Reaction score
And if he hadn't had a big game, we also would probably be having a very different discussion.

He did so much. I could get upset with anyone except CeeDee.
Never said I was upset with CeeDee. If wasn't for him balling yes it would of been a different conversation.