Henry vs Zeke

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Thanks for proving my point. It takes "a bunch of stuff". In other words, the 2016 season wasn't all due to the exploits of Elliott like some here are opining. It took a bunch of things. But if you want to start with who gets credit, start with the OL first and foremost.
I won't discredit the RB just because that's what you think. Elliott had a pretty heavy hand in the success.

Sydla

Reaction score
I won't discredit the RB just because that's what you think. Elliott had a pretty heavy hand in the success.

I didn't discredit him. I said he was a factor in that team's success, not THE factor in their success.

For the record, since you jumped into the debate I was having with the other poster, here is his exact quote...........

for which we went 13-3 and earned a number 1 overall seed in the playoffs...all on the back of Zeke

So do you agree here? That the 2016 team won 13 games all on the back of Elliott? In other words, he was THE reason we went 13-3?

Last edited:

Skillit

Reaction score
What the titans did / are doing is what I’d hoped the Cowboys were going to turn into from 2016 on.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I didn't discredit him. I said he was a factor in that team's success, not THE factor in their success.

For the record, since you jumped into the debate I was having with the other poster, here is his exact quote...........

So do you agree here? That the 2016 team won 13 games all on the back of Elliott? In other words, he was THE reason we went 13-3?
Nope, silly to suggest. I wouldn't argue with someone claiming that.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
The frustrating part is we have the elements of that team—-with a better QB.

We can argue about Dak all day, but he’s better than Tannehill.
Tannehill was the best qb in football for the last two months of the season.

Tooter_Magee

Reaction score
The frustrating part is we have the elements of that team—-with a better QB.

We can argue about Dak all day, but he’s better than Tannehill.

Is he? I don't think we can judge Tannehill based on his time with the Dolphins and Gase. Just look how many previously under performing skill players are now showing major potential under new coaches.
He (Tannehill) looks great and like a better passer than Dak.

Skillit

Reaction score
Is he? I don't think we can judge Tannehill based on his time with the Dolphins and Gase. Just look how many previously under performing skill players are now showing major potential under new coaches.
He (Tannehill) looks great and like a better passer than Dak.

Tannehill was the best qb in football for the last two months of the season.

I seem to recall a rookie who came close to setting records when supported by an elite running game.