Henson Video from BDSSP

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Josh Beckett??

Leann could get just about any guy she wants, and she settled for Josh Beckett... :eek:

Bill the Butcher

Reaction score
JBell523 said:
Josh Beckett??

Leann could get just about any guy she wants, and she settled for Josh Beckett... :eek:
Yeah poor Josh. All he is , is a millionaire world series winning major league pitcher. What a lowlife! :p ....LOL

JBell

Reaction score
Bill the Butcher said:
Yeah poor Josh. All he is , is a millionaire world series winning major league pitcher. What a lowlife! :p ....LOL
LOL, yeah for some reason I was thinking Tweeden was already rich.. She probably does make a lot, but not in the 6 and 7 digit range..

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JBell523 said:
LOL, yeah for some reason I was thinking Tweeden was already rich.. She probably does make a lot, but not in the 6 and 7 digit range..
Oh I bet she's easily in that range. 6 digits anyway.

JBell

Reaction score
Her tatas are in the 6-letter range, easily LOL

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
the only thing i found interesting abotu that was a chance to see henson toss it around a little bit. shows like that are so much fluff you might as well mute it.

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
and i'd rather see some butt ugly girl on there that knows what she's talking about than a knockout with some carefully rehearsed questions and zero insight. if i wanted to stare at someone whos good looking i'd just find a mirror

Skeptic

Reaction score
stag hunter said:
and i'd rather see some butt ugly girl on there that knows what she's talking about than a knockout with some carefully rehearsed questions and zero insight. if i wanted to stare at someone whos good looking i'd just find a mirror

I love how this thread got Tweeden-jacked.

Or did I get Tweeden-jacked?

Still say Henson looks like Carson Daly.

blindzebra

Reaction score
ETCowboyFan said:
Did anybody notice the wobbly 5 yard passes Henson was throwing?

No, but I did see the strike on the seam route to the TE.

blindzebra

Reaction score
ETCowboyFan said:
Yeah, that was one of them.

The first pass to the flat, had the video flip. The second pass was a tight spiral, and so was the 20 some yard seam route to #82.