News: Herd: Jimmy Johnson reacts to Cowboys' Week 1 loss

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson is an idiot Hall of Fame coach cause he categorized Dak. Throw him under the bus. Wow!

America’s Cowboy knows a champion QB when he sees one. Lol

dallas-cowboys-1024x683.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson is an idiot Hall of Fame coach cause he categorized Dak. Throw him under the bus.

American Cowboy knows a champion QB when he sees one. Lol

I stand by my words. Jimmy pretty much threw Aikman under the bus since he and Dak are similar types of QBs.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I stand by my words. Jimmy pretty much threw Aikman under the bus since he and Dak are similar types of QBs.
Yea right. And I’m sure everyone will follow your words instead of Jimmys. You’re the man. The leading authority on Dakota.

For the record. Jimmy categorized QB’s. He didn’t throw them under the bus. Most probably didn’t even watch it all.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yea right. And I’m sure everyone will follow your words instead of Jimmys. You’re the man. The leading authority on Dakota.

For the record. Jimmy categorized QB’s. He didn’t throw them under the bus. Most probably didn’t even watch it all.

Reading comprehension is lacking for you.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

Is that all you've got?

You've got nothing. Just making excuses.

You're the one with nothing but excuses and blame shifting. You claim you know football and that you are more knowledgeable about the game than the rest of us, yet you seem to lack the knowledge that overtime from era to era that the rules of the game changes. Now you make yourself laughable, by ignoring the fact that these days defenders are barely able to touch receivers, whereas in the 90's the rules were different and receivers would get unloaded on. I post a vid to give an example of how receivers that would go across the middle would get hit when going across the middle in the 90's with hits that would draw flags these days but woosh. Anyone who fails to grasp that it is easier for quarterbacks/receivers to make receptions/yards in this era versus the 90's should not be acting like they have some kind of football PHD and claiming they know more than Hall of fame coaches about the game. You've done this before where you act like you can just compare Dak's numbers to quarterbacks of the past, and people have told you to hold off it doesn't make sense because it is a different game. You ignore the fact that the NFL had planned in the past for rule changes to make games more high scoring.

Brax

Reaction score
They gave the Super Bowl MVP award to the whole Dallas Cowboys team? Holy Crap!
Wins are only a Dak stat, for a jag like Troy it's a team stat, he's lost his mind, you can't help the Dak clowns, it's a illness that fogs the brain and his brain is really really foggy.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Dak is going to have to run more to help bail out this O. If he is not running he is just like Vinny T. just standing back there and letting the pocket collapse on him. Sometimes you have to keep the drive alive some other way.

Guess who taught him that? When Dak first started here, he was more apt to take off and move or run till Garrett tied a ball and chain to his ankle.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Diehardblues said:
So, Dak needs a perfect situation to flourish.

Well that 45 mil a year would definitely help him flourish OFF the field! :laugh:
Yea, pay Dak. Wish we could extend him now. Lol

The Slobberers will never retreat . They didn’t for 10 years with Romo. This is a fan site and some are more fans of players than the team. It’s super bowl or bust from this point on.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Reading comprehension is lacking for you.
There wasn’t anything to read. Did you even watch the entire Jimmy interview. Or are you just defending your boy against the criticism from fans.

Cause Jimmy wasn’t critical. He just categorized Dak. As he did other QB’s. I’m not sure how anyone objectively couldn’t agree with Jimmy.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is the thread of the week IMO. Jimmy is a trusted analyst. And his insight and thoughts very valuable.

He described Dak as a good QB. Categorized him with Troy in some ways. And I thought he provided a great explanation why he struggles in some situations. A great perspective!!

Sad we have some anonymous fans that can’t handle any objective discussion about their QB.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson is an idiot Hall of Fame coach cause he categorized Dak. Throw him under the bus. Wow!

America’s Cowboy knows a champion QB when he sees one. Lol

Also sounds like AC would've drafted Dak over Aikman had Dak been there in the 1989 Draft.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
This is the thread of the week IMO. Jimmy is a trusted analyst. And his insight and thoughts very valuable.

He described Dak as a good QB. Categorized him with Troy in some ways. And I thought he provided a great explanation why he struggles in some situations. A great perspective!!

Sad we have some anonymous fans that can’t handle any objective discussion about their QB.

Jimmy is someone who belichick respect enough to go see and talk football with. He should instead call and spend time with AC ;)

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Jimmy was not talking about physically, he was talking about the style of offense you need. He said Dak is like Testaverde in that you need a very specific offense. In that you take a 5 step drop, this is read 1, this is read 2, then throw it here. Very structured, what you cant do is play sandlot ball with Dak in that you just put him out there and tell him to just run around, throw of your back foot, just ad lib and make plays ala Aaron Rogers.

Its a good point by Jimmy, Dak is not a sandlot QB that just draws up plays in the dirt and ad libs on the fly.
Which sucks because outside of Manning and Brady all the QB greats were.

Sandlot is really just another term for play maker.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jimmy is someone who belichick respect enough to go see and talk football with. He should instead call and spend time with AC ;)
AC has become one of the Slobbering cheerleaders . Much like the Romo ones he bashed for about 10 years. He doesn’t fool me. And he thinks anyone who critiques Dak is a Romo lover which I bashed him too.