Herd w/Colin Cowherd:"They will be more dependent on Dak Prescott than ever before."

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He wants the big bucks they’re saying go out and earn it with less. Are they proving a point? Maybe, but I think this is the year they decide on if they extend or move on. I’m not saying to bet against him, but I don’t think he has the playoff ability. Good/great reg season QB, but come pressure time, it’s not great.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

More dependent on Dak, what does that even mean? All we here is Dak needs this and Dak needs that, Receivers, running game, offensive line, defense, etc... And now we are acting like Dak has a reputation as some kind of carrying a team? Can't have it both ways, so it doesn't make sense.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those three minutes and twenty seconds are lost to me forever but it did get me to want putting Colin Cowherd in the same room with any 'Jerry's not in control/it's Stephen' advocate.

On one hand, Cowherd maintains Jones is sabotaging the 2024 season to get leverage over Prescott because billionaires dislike not having leverage in contract negotiations.

On the other hand, Stephen-In-Control advocates say Jones is a figurehead essentially and the son really runs things.

Now THAT'S something I wish I was a fly on the wall watching two people try rectifying logically.