Herd w/Colin Cowherd:"They will be more dependent on Dak Prescott than ever before."

Hardline

Reaction score
M5RbFqZWDjUAAAAC.gif

XXLMike

Reaction score
Jerry saw Mahomes carry the Chiefs all by himself basically with a few other players and offense and win a Super Bowl.

He sees he’s paying his quarterback, almost exactly the same.

It’s understandable actually

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is so vindictive and sadisstic
The STING is in baby and Jerry is getting that pound of DAKFLESH one way or another!!!!
His FA value after kickoff time(if he's not a post-June 1st cut) will drop faster than the Titanic to the bottom of the Atlantic!!!
He made him cry and feel like a fool after the GB debacle!

NotForLong

Reaction score
The STING is in baby and Jerry is getting that pound of DAKFLESH one way or another!!!!
His FA value after kickoff time(if he's not a post-June 1st cut) will drop faster than the Titanic to the bottom of the Atlantic!!!
He made him cry and feel like a fool after the GB debacle!
I love it. Finally and we get to watch the rats
go down with the ship . . .kicking and screaming the whole way

It is going to be an exciting year indeed

plymkr

Reaction score

3 thoughts on this.
1. A team is in trouble if they solely rely on their QB to carry them unless it’s Mahomes, Burrows and possibly Rodgers (depending on his recovery).
2. I feel Colin is right when he said this was a strategic draft for the future.
3. I also wonder if the lack of FA is Jerry’s/Stephen’s way of saying “if you want to be the highest paid player in NFL history then show us you can carry the team” . I don’t agree or like that strategy but this whole offseason has been weird and I wonder if Jerry is setting Dak up to fail on purpose to either justify letting him walk or lowering his price tag when the negotiations start.

plymkr

Reaction score
i can stand this dude. his face his voice his takes… just worst of the worst
I don’t really like him either. He’s a tad condescending with his voice. I just assume not hear not from him. I clicked on this video out of pure morbid curiosity.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Defense quit after seeing Dak give up 14 points and not move the ball. They knew Playoff Prescott was in the house and it was over.
Ya after the 2 Niners losses the defense had seen this Deer in the Headlights scenario before and said chill baby where am I going in the off-season to chill out as enough trying to carry this bum all season! :muttley: