Herd w/Colin Cowherd:"They will be more dependent on Dak Prescott than ever before."

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Defense quit after seeing Dak give up 14 points and not move the ball. They knew Playoff Prescott was in the house and it was over.
I don't want to give Dak an excuse but the defense gave up on the first drive of the game. Then I saw the look on Dak's face and that's when I knew it was over. It was a team effort.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't want to give Dak an excuse but the defense gave up on the first drive of the game. Then I saw the look on Dak's face and that's when I knew it was over. It was a team effort.
Did it resemble something like this?:muttley:
Yep, he needs the lead in the game and some T/O by our defense and the running game to have over 100 yards.
Jeez man you think its easy being an NFL MVP QB??????????????
dhk0s.jpg

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They started to get up off the mat on the 2nd drive stoppijg them for a 3 and out. Dak came out from under the ring with a steel chair and threw his first pick. Game was over right there. They saw the same panic in his eyes that was there the past 2 years. Wind was sucked out of the stadium and the players. Game over man.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak 6/1 cut?
McCarthy and staff week 3 cuts?
When's the darn schedule out?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
They started to get up off the mat on the 2nd drive stoppijg them for a 3 and out. Dak came out from under the ring with a steel chair and threw his first pick. Game was over right there. They saw the same panic in his eyes that was there the past 2 years. Wind was sucked out of the stadium and the players. Game over man.
The game was over when he did that but even if Dak played great I still don't think we win. The whole team was not prepared. From the coaches on down, the whole team just didn't show up. I'm not making excuses for Dak. He played awful and in the SF playoff game the year before we lost because of him. He was having a panic attack and you can't win with a qb like that.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Defense quit after seeing Dak give up 14 points and not move the ball. They knew Playoff Prescott was in the house and it was over.
So, you're OK with the defense quitting? Apparently so is captain and puppy

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, you're OK with the defense quitting? Apparently so is captain and puppy
Very fine with it as they gave 110% in both SF losses and got squat!
The man with the highest paycheck on the team cost them and they had seen enough.
Just ask CD's Mom................. :muttley:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very fine with it as they gave 110% in both SF losses and got squat!
The man with the highest paycheck on the team cost them and they had seen enough.
Just ask CD's Mom................. :muttley:
I hate quitters....not a huge fan of Dak's, but i hate quitters.

jwitten82

Reaction score
They we're 100% dependent on him last season, even the defense wasn't any good unless they had a lead,,, so now they're 110% dependent? I don't buy it, the offense should have better run blocking and pass-pro this year.
Lol the defense wasn't any good? The defense held teams to 20 points or less 11 times last season, and again were top 5 in turnovers

LysleE

Reaction score
I think Jerry is trying to extricate himself from this Dak debacle after watching his team dominated at home in the playoffs by the #7 seed. So Jerry is going to put all the pressure on Dak to force him to elevate his game, make him become an offensive catalyst, a game-changer vs game-manager; which some faction of this board know is not possible after watching him struggle against quality competition during his tenure as QB
If Dak is really claiming to want $55-60 MM a year then he is going to have prove he is an ascending player…in his 9th year; and if not, given the changes, or lack thereof, in the roster, Dak will be forced to take less money, or walk at the end of the season.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Did it resemble something like this?:muttley:
Yep, he needs the lead in the game and some T/O by our defense and the running game to have over 100 yards.
Jeez man you think its easy being an NFL MVP QB??????????????
dhk0s.jpg
Lmao