Herd w/Colin Cowherd: This is not a star on the helmet issue

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dirty little secret for attune Cowboys fans:

Romo & Dak are basically the same player, it just looks different on TV, with varying highlights and failures.
Let’s be real, they’re still the best QBs the Cowboys have had since Troy Aikman. The Cowboys failures haven’t been all on them.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
One thing I've realized...

Most every one (if not every one) of them Dak haters simply don't understand football because they most likely never played it. If they did ever try to play the sport, they must have been so bad, even the waterboys were better choices than these guys. Cowturd is definitely one of them ignorant haters. lol

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Too many of us are willing to blame all of out offensive problems on Dak and that's wrong. Is he likely to play a prominent role in getting us to a Super Bowl? That's very unlikely to happen with Jerry acting as our GM and Stephen being just as clueless as a manager far too stingy, also. If we had a so-called "elite" QB, there's obviously a just cause to doubt it might be enough to reach the Super Bowl, either.

Let's face it, this team is stuck with limited management and a limited QB to get us there, also. I do believe we're destined to remain as is until such time as this team's management gets much better leadership to its advantage. This surely isn't ideal but it won't change anytime soon from the looks of things. Peraps we'd best try to be content with that, if we're somehow able to manage it.

Last edited:

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Makes me have zero faith in PFF rankings. The oline has not been good and is not even in the top 10.

Dak has had some good offensive lines during his career though.

Agree, since the 90’s OL, the best have been the one D. Murray ran behind and the 2016 OL.

plasticman

Reaction score
Regardless of the Cowboys degree of relevance during a particular season, they draw the largest market share when being televised. The NFL's most watched games involve the Cowboys. This is the reason that Ex-Cowboys are so popular in broadcasting, from Don Meredith to Tony Romo.

Motorola

Reaction score
Why anyone listens to this guy baffles me.
There are one or two members here that routinely scour 'The Herd' shows for content about the Cowboys and create threads about it to stir things up in Cowboys Zone. A few other members' also feel it's their duty is do the same for all the other sports media shows most us CZers here don't care about.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Like you and all your emoji's. Too funny.

Are you still carrying your Hello Kitty lunch box to school?
hello-kitty-confetti-3zrbwbmndvrp4au0.gif

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dirty little secret for attune Cowboys fans:

Romo & Dak are basically the same player, it just looks different on TV, with varying highlights and failures.
Not the same player at all. Same results maybe.

We should also check the teams each had/have.

As I just said..Romo paid dearly for it...possibly HoF ballot.

Dak's turn.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Then throw in the undisciplined penalties
All the other stuff comes and goes, but the penalties, especially pre-snap and non-compettive penalties seem to haunt this team.

To the point that in the MM Dallas era we are near or at the top of the league in penalties. The last time we were this historically bad was in the Phillips Aw Shucks" laid back years. Under Garrett, we were middle of the pack.