Here’s your best OL

phildadon86

Reaction score
Swing tackle has NOTHING to do with it. The moment Tyron went down, the Oline and the season were over whether we had a swing tackle or not.
I disagree.

Team would be a lot better with him. However. I would have felt a lot better if they had at least tried to address this prior to him going down. Fisher I think will give you 10-13 solid starts at LT.

And his price just went WAY up.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It was a joke.

Roy Williams was better than Miles Austin...until he wasn't.

Make up whatever excuse you want. Farniok doesnt even appear to be in the running two years now. And this is with Jones declaring there would be a competition.

Biadasz is just much better than any of you Biadasz haters thought. Facts are stubborn things.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I disagree.

Team would be a lot better with him. However. I would have felt a lot better if they had at least tried to address this prior to him going down. Fisher I think will give you 10-13 solid starts at LT.

And his price just went WAY up.

It would make a minor difference. Not enough to move the needle.

CWR

Reaction score
LT- Steele
LG- Smtih
C- Biadasz
RG- McGovern
RT- Zack

I'm not sure Biadasz is the best center on the team, but we agree in general.

And there's no way Martin can play LT? Cause Steele was much better on the right.

What we really need is a FA....

losersgetcute

Reaction score
They should have signed Daryl Williams as soon as Tyron grabbed his leg...maybe Jerrah misplaced his checkbook after the Barr signing.
Anyway the Depth Chart should be as follows:
LT: Williams, A. Collins, Waletzko
LG: Smith, McGovern
C: Biadasz, Farniok
RG: Martin, Alarcon
RT: Steele, Williams, Ball

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
True but it would help.

You know what would have helped?

Duane Brown. At a 4 million dollar cap hit. But. Why use FA?

The #1 thing they should have done is go out and get a starting caliber OT to compete with Steele. The loser is the swing tackle.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Tyler Smith is absolutely not a tackle right now. He plays too high and reaches too much. He’s going to set the record for holding penalties if they move him outside where he has to block in space. He has a future as a OT, but he’s not there yet.
BINGO!!!!